Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

A letter to Nancy: Halloween

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ

Описание: Образцы писем на английском языке для подготовки к ГИА и ЕГЭ по английскому языку.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение OlyaD » 05.03.2016, 21:08

… This year we had a school costume party for Halloween. It was a big success. What costume would you fancy wearing to a costume party? What would you rather do: make a costume yourself or buy one, and why? What do you think of costume parties in general?

Our history teacher is taking us to a museum for a field trip next week …

Kanash
Russia
05/03/2016
Dear Nancy,
Thank you for the letter. It was great to hear from you again after such a long time. I really should have written sooner but I have been busy with my exams. I think it is wonderful that you had a school costume party for Halloween!
In your letter you asked me about costumes for the party. As for me, I would wear a costume of a witch. I think, It looks really cool. I would rather to make a costume myself because it’s a great chance to create my own design. I suppose that costume parties are the best way to have fun.
Sounds great you’re going to visit a museum! By the way, are you going to the museum after classes? Is it far from your school? The admission is free, isn't it?
Anyway, I must go and get on with my work.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best wishes,
Olga.
OlyaD
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 2 месяца

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 24.03.2016, 16:02

OlyaD писал(а):I would rather to make
I would rather make

6/6
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 2 месяца

Info

Вернуться в Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ