Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Проверьте, пожалуйста

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ

Описание: Образцы писем на английском языке для подготовки к ГИА и ЕГЭ по английскому языку.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Chauysha » 08.05.2016, 19:02

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend David who writes:

… I have finally chosen the college I will try to enter next summer. Which university would you like to go to after school? What would you like to study? What backup plans have you made, if you don't get accepted?
Oh, by the way, do you remember Lucy, my dog? She's just had six puppies!!!…

Chelyabinsk
Russia
8 May 2016

Dear David,
Thanks for your letter! It was great to hear from you! Sorry, I haven't answered you cause I have been preparing for my exams.

By the way, I'd like to go to the Herzen University because if you want to be a teacher, it's the best place for studying, I suppose. At the university I'd like to study Psychology and Pedagogy because I really fond of these subjects. But if I don't get accepted, I'll probably stay in Chelyabinsk and continue working at some volunteer organization.

I very glad for your dog! How old is it? What names do you want to give to the puppies? Will you sale them or not?
Chauysha
Участник
Участник
Достижения: 1
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 1 год 11 месяцев

Info

Сообщение Chauysha » 08.05.2016, 21:20

With love, Lena
Chauysha
Участник
Участник