Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Письмо Last month I earned some extra money

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ

Описание: Образцы писем на английском языке для подготовки к ГИА и ЕГЭ по английскому языку.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Ksy » 03.10.2016, 18:12

...Last month I earned some extra money mowing the lawns for our neighbors. Together with my pocket money I have enough to buy something like a smartphone. What would you suggest buying and why? Where can a teenager earn pocket money in Russia, if at all? How much money do your parents give you as pocket money per week?
Next week I am presenting my project in our science class...

Prokopyevsk Russia

Dear Jack,
Thank you for the letter. It was great to hear from you. I really should’ve written sooner, but I’ve been busy with my exams.
Happy to hear that you had a well-paying job. As for me, I don’t work, so my parents give me 100-200 rubles a week. If teenagers need pocket money in Russia, they can work as a waiter or give out leaflets in the street. I guess, you should buy something worthwhile rather than waste your money on trifles. So buying a smartphone sounds a good idea to me.
I wish you to present your project successfully! What is the topic of your work? Did anyone help you with it? How long did it take you to do your project?

Anyway, I must go and get on with my work. Hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Ksyusha
Ksy
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 7 месяцев 20 дней

Info

Info

Вернуться в Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ