Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

C1 A letter to Sheila. The perfect weekend

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ

Описание: Образцы писем на английском языке для подготовки к ГИА и ЕГЭ по английскому языку.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение marusya » 17.02.2014, 21:57

Задание:
You have received a letter from your New Zealand pen-friend Sheila who writes:

...You know, my idea of a perfect weekend is to do absolutely nothing, just read a book. A walk in the park is not bad if the weather is nice. I don't understand people who spend Sunday in a gym or a fitness centre.
What is your idea of a perfect weekend? What do you like to do in your free time after the lessons? What is your hobby?.
Soon I'm soing on vacation and I can't decide what books to take with me...

Write a letter to Sheila. In your letter ask his questions, ask 3 questions about her favourite books. Write 100—140 words. Remember the rules of letter writing. You have 20 minutes to do this task.

Kirov,
Russia
February 17, 2014

Dear Sheila,

Thanks for your letter. I am really glad to get it from you!

In your letter you asked me about the idea of a perfect weekend. As for me, the perfect weekend must be very dynamic. We sit through our lessons the all week. I think it is one of the reasons why we should have the movable weekend. Usually, I go dancing in my free time after school. Moreover, dancing is my hobby. That is the really great news you are going on vacation. Have a nice holiday! I advise you to read my favorite writer Oscar Wilde. I really love his books. By the way, what about you? Who is your favorite writer? Do you like detectives or novels? How often do you read any books?

I am looking forward to your answer.

Best wishes,
Maria
marusya
Активный участник
Активный участник
Аватара
С нами: 3 года 5 месяцев

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 24.02.2014, 00:43

marusya писал(а):sit through our lessons the all week.
all the week

marusya писал(а):Usually, I go dancing in my free time
Запятая лишняя

marusya писал(а):That is the really great news you are going on vacation.
Странная фраза, обычно пишем that is really great you...

marusya писал(а):I advise you to read my favorite writer Oscar Wilde.
Читать любимого писателя? Не очень удачная фраза, имхо. Попробуйте - I advise you to read something from my favorite writer Oscar Wilde.

Коэффициенты:

К1 (решение коммуникативной задачи): 2
К2 (организация текста): 2
К3 (языковое оформление): 1

ИТОГ: 5/6

marusya, немного не дотянули до максимальной оценки. допускается 2 лексико-грамматические оценки и две орфографические / пунктуационные. У Вас 3 лексические. Хорошая работа для первого раза, а вообще письмо мы все должны писать на 6/6 ВСЕГДА :rambo:
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 2 месяца

Letter to Richard

Сообщение Tory_96 » 01.06.2014, 18:15

Thank you for your letter! It was great to hear from you. Sorry, I have not answered earlier because I really busy with my History project.
In your letter you asked me about my idea of perfect body. Well, I usually go to a park with my friends after school. We make a picnic and see old films. In my opinion, the most enjoyable weekend which you spend with your family or with your friends.
By the way, let me ask you some questions about your reading habbits. What is your favourite autor? Have you ever read a russian poets? How much time do you ussually spent for reading?
Sorry, I would better go now as I need prepare for my exam.
Write soon!
Best wishes,
Vika

Check out please :help:
Tory_96
Участник
Участник
С нами: 2 года 11 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 01.06.2014, 18:28

Tory_96, где адрес?!

Tory_96 писал(а):I really busy with my History project.
I'm really busy

Tory_96 писал(а):of perfect body
:weirdface: :oops: :cry: по Фрейду?
a perfect weekend

Tory_96 писал(а):the most enjoyable weekend which you
the most enjoyable weekend is the one you ...

Tory_96 писал(а):autor
author

Tory_96 писал(а):a russian poets
множественное число без неопределенного артикля

Tory_96 писал(а):do you ussually spent for reading?
... spend on reading

Tory_96 писал(а):I need prepare for my exam.
need to

-1 балл оформление
-2 балла грамматика

Осторожно, без адреса ваще ноль могут поставить!

Итог: 3/6

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение christina_p » 01.06.2014, 19:11

Ekaterinburg
Russia
01/06/14

Dear Sheila,
Thank you for your last letter! I was glad to hear from you. Sorry for not answering for so long I was busy preparing for exams in school.

You asked me about my idea of perfect weekend. As for me, weekend when I can spend time with my family doing any activity all together is a truly joyful weekend. If to talk about my free time, I am fond of Korean culture and I used to watch Korean dramas during it. By the way, my hobby is to take photos, make funny videos and upload it in youtube.
You have mentioned that you can not decide what book to read. Well, what kind of literature do you like to read? What do you prefer book or E-book? What book would you recommend to me?
Drop me a letter
Love,
Christina
christina_p
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение English Guru » 01.06.2014, 19:23

christina_p писал(а):I was glad to hear
Обычно пишем it was glad to hear from you

christina_p писал(а):my idea of perfect weekend
a perfect weekend - как в задании указано, так и пишем

christina_p писал(а):I used to watch Korean dramas during it.
during what? не понял

christina_p писал(а):What do you prefer book or E-book?
Либо артикли ставьте, либо множественное число!

-1 балл за лексику и грамматику

ИТОГ: 5/6

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение christina_p » 01.06.2014, 19:34

Thank you for checking my letter! You are doing a great job)
but I do not understand why I cann't write: ..I was glad to hear from you.. Is it grammatically incorrect?
christina_p
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение English Guru » 01.06.2014, 19:39

christina_p писал(а):I was glad to hear from you.. Is it grammatically incorrect?
It is correct. I've just given you my advice. :wink:

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

A letter to Sheila (the perfect weekend)

Сообщение ravenna » 06.04.2015, 14:32

Здравствуйте! Проверьте, пожалуйста...

...You know, my idea of a perfect weekend is to do absolutely nothing, just read a book. A walk in the park is not bad if the weather is nice. I don't understand people who spend Sunday in a gym or a fitness centre.
What is your idea of a perfect weekend? What do you like to do in your free time after the lessons? What is your hobby?.
Soon I'm soing on vacation and I can't decide what books to take with me...

St Petersburg,
Russia
6 April 2015

Dear Sheila,
Thanks for your letter, sorry I couldn't answer you earlier.
So many people in the world, so many various points of view! Personally, I usually prefer to go to any places where I can get new impressions. For instance, I visited the Museum of Photography last week. That was great! I've known a huge amount of interesting facts. So, it was a perfect weekend for me. I really often go somewhere with my friends after school. My camera's always with me, I can take photos of my mates and our city's showplaces. You can guess that my hobby is photography!
As I see, you like books. Me too! What genre of literature is your favorite? Who's the best writer in your opinion? Can you name the most interesting book you've ever read?
Write back soon!
Best wishes,
Ann

146 слов
ravenna
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 года 1 месяц

Сообщение English Guru » 14.04.2015, 14:33

ravenna писал(а):St Petersburg,
Запятая по желанию, я не ставлю
St. Petersburg - ставим точку

ravenna писал(а):prefer to go
В принципе, норм, но традиционно prefer doing / would prefer to do

6/6

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение ravenna » 29.04.2015, 00:59

Спасибо большое! :smile:
ravenna
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 года 1 месяц

Проверьте, пожалуйста:)

Сообщение Chauysha » 04.02.2016, 14:05

Soon I'm going on vacation and I can't decide what books to take with me...

Write a letter to Sheila. In your letter ask his questions, ask 3 questions about her favourite books. Write 100—140 words. Remember the rules of letter writing. You have 20 minutes to do this task.

Chelyabinsk
Russia
11 Jenuary 2016

Dear Sheila ,

Thanks for your letter! It was great to hear from you! Sorry, I haven't written because I was so busy with my exams.

You’ve asked me about my perfect weekends. Well, as for me, the best way to spend the weekends is engage in volunteering because I really like to help people, who is in difficult life situations, or animals in a shelter. In my spare time I like to read some useful books, or meet with my friends. My hobby is painting, because I can express all my feelings, drawing some stuff around me.

By the way, where do you want to spend your vacation? What kind of books do you prefer? How do you choose the book you want to read usually?

With love,
Lena
Chauysha
Участник
Участник
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 1 год 5 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 24.02.2016, 01:06

Chauysha писал(а):to help people, who is in difficult life situations,
people who are

Chauysha писал(а):How do you choose the book you want to read usually?
How do you usually choose a book you want to read?

-1 балл за грамматику

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Info

Вернуться в Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ