Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

A letter to Tom: hiking to the mountains

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ

Описание: Образцы писем на английском языке для подготовки к ГИА и ЕГЭ по английскому языку.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение dasha16 » 24.02.2014, 15:04

... Last summer my parents and I went hiking to the mountains. We spent the whole week together and enjoyed it very much. How often do you take active holidays? Who do you think is the best company for you? What extreme sports would you like to try, if any, and why?
Last month our English class got an interesting project. We wrote a paper about interesting events in the past of our country ...

N. Novgorod
Russia
February 21, 2014

Dear Tom,
Thanks a lot for your letter. I was glad to hear from you about your achievements in studying. Keep it on!

As for me, I'm fine. My preporations for exams goes well.

Now about my holidays. So I have active holidays often enough. Usually I spend an active kind of rest with my friends. It's the best company for me. Speaking about my dream so I would like to try snowboarding. I want to go through a sence of drive and speed.

So much about that. You wrote me about the project. Which events do you want to write? What kind of events will you describe? How much people will be busy with the project?

I'm sorry, I have to go. Look forward to your letter.

Tace care,
Dasha
dasha16
Активный участник
Активный участник
С нами: 4 года 1 месяц

Info

Сообщение dasha16 » 25.02.2014, 14:03

Конечно же, не "TACE", а "TAKE"...Невнимательность меня погубит!
dasha16
Активный участник
Активный участник

Сообщение English Guru » 26.02.2014, 01:50

dasha16 писал(а):My preporations
preparations

dasha16 писал(а):My preporations for exams goes
go well - там же у вас множественное число preparations

dasha16 писал(а):Which events do you want to write?
Which events do you want to write about?

dasha16 писал(а):How much people
:insane: ужс.. how many people

Коэффициенты:

К1 (решение коммуникативной задачи): 2
К2 (организация текста): 2
К3 (языковое оформление): 1

ИТОГ: 5/6
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 9 месяцев

Сообщение dasha16 » 26.02.2014, 13:32

Ооой, какие ошибки:(((
dasha16
Активный участник
Активный участник

Сообщение vladtheimpaler » 23.04.2014, 11:47

Mars
Space
14 october, 2100

Dear Jane,
I was really surprised to get this letter from you. Sorry for not writing earlier everyday i should prepare to my exams.
In your letter you asked me about my holidays. I live in a small village and it gives a great opportunity to enjoy nature everyday. Our family has an old tradition to go hiking every month we always change our directions which allows to open something new and to get unforgettable impressions. Besides, i often go to the forest with my friends who are the most gorgeous company to me. You answerd me a really interesting question, you know, all my life i'm obsessed with an idea of jumping with a parachute, i this is so amazing.
Oh, i this is a nice project i really like history. What is you favorite event? Have you included battles in this project? Can you send me one copy of this project?
Well... now i have to go. Please, write more often.
All the best,
Varg.
vladtheimpaler
Активный участник
Активный участник
С нами: 3 года 8 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 24.04.2014, 00:44

vladtheimpaler писал(а):october
October

vladtheimpaler писал(а):Sorry for not writing earlier everyday i should prepare to my exams.
Sorry for not writing earlier. I should prepare for my exams every day. - Уже исправлял Вам. (дождались бы первой проверки, потом писали бы дальше, не повторяли бы ошибки).

vladtheimpaler писал(а):Our family has an old tradition to go hiking every month we always change our directions
Поставьте точку где-нибудь...

vladtheimpaler писал(а):You answerd me a really interesting question
asked me

vladtheimpaler писал(а):, i this is so amazing.
I think this is ...

vladtheimpaler писал(а):Oh, i this is a nice project i really like history.
:eh: зачем здесь I? Поставьте знак препинания.

vladtheimpaler писал(а):Well... now i have to go
I с большой буквы.

4/6

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение katyavan9 » 11.02.2016, 23:06

Moscow
Russia
9/02/16
Dear Tom,
Thank you for your letter. I'm sorry I have not written for so long because I spent my time in the countryside.
It's great to know that you had holidays with parents. As for me, I don't have much time for active holidays because I have to do a lot of homework. Besides, my family is more the stay-at-home sort, so we spend free time actively rather seldom, maybe once half a year. My company is my friends. Our trips are usually very jolly. We are planning rafting this spring because it implies a well coordinated team work, good reaction and nerves of steel.
By the way, you've mentioned a project. Do you like writing about events of the past? What events have you chosen for your project? Are they from the same historical period?
Excuse me, I must stop now.
Write back soon/
Love,
Katya
katyavan9
Участник
Участник
С нами: 1 год 10 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 15.02.2016, 12:36

katyavan9 писал(а):I have not
I haven't

katyavan9 писал(а):is more the stay-at-home sort,
is more of a stay-at-home sort

katyavan9 писал(а):once half a year.
once in

katyavan9 писал(а):it implies
слишком формальное слово, замените на means или другие синонимы

katyavan9 писал(а):Excuse me, I must stop now.
Поищите на форуме концовки получше...

Сравнительно неплохо, ошибки понятны? :wink:

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Проверьте, пожалуйста, письмо

Сообщение katrin » 20.02.2016, 19:38

Arkhangelsk
Russia
10/11/15

Dear Tom,
Thanks a lot for your letter! Sounds like you had a great time last summer!
You know, I spend almost all my time on preparing for my exam. That's why I can't often take active holidays. Frankly speaking, my family is the best company for me because I believe that these people will never betray me and we have so much fun together! As for extreme sports, I really want to try bunjee jumping. I think it is the most exciting and dangerous occupation.
By the way, you told me about your paper project. What new information did you get during a preparation for it? Was it difficult for you to do it? Have you got a great mark for this project?
Well, I'd better go now as I have to do my homework.
Write back soon!
Love,
Kate
katrin
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 10 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 23.02.2016, 22:58

katrin писал(а):I spend almost all my time on preparing for my exam.
spend preparing - без предлога
http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/spend

katrin писал(а):occupation
формальное слово, лучше заменить на thing

katrin, очень хорошая работа

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Проверьте пожалуйста письмо

Сообщение Kislova » 10.10.2017, 18:16

Murmansk
Russia

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your letter. It was great to hear from you. Hope you didn't have accidents while hiking.

In your letter you ask me about active holidays. Well, every year I spend about a month in the sport camp in Sochi. There're all the facilities for doing any sports you like. My best friend Ana usually goes with me. She's so energetic and funny, that there's never a dull moment with her. As for extreme sports, I've always dreamt of trying surfing. It must be thrilling. Besides, Ana is a skillful surfer and she says it makes her feel alive.

By the way, what about your project? Was it successful? Do you like studying history? What new facts have you learned during the project?

I have to go now. Write back soon.

Love,

Maria
Kislova
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 месяца 8 дней

Info

Вернуться в Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ