Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Проверьте,пожалуйста,мое письмо

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ

Описание: Образцы писем на английском языке для подготовки к ГИА и ЕГЭ по английскому языку.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Chelovek » 21.10.2017, 16:01

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend Bill who writes:

...I don't think it will be a problem for me to choose a good job in the future as I'm really interested in foreign languages, cultures and countries and I hope I'll work as a translator or teacher of foreign languages some day. Have you already decided on your career? What job are you going to choose? Why? What do your parents think about your choice?

I've lived in the USA my whole life but I'd really love to travel to other countries...

Write a letter to Bill.

In your letter:

answer his questions;
ask 3 questions about his plans for travelling.
Write 100 — 140 words.

Remember the rules of letter writing.

Moscow
Russia

19/10/2017

Dear Bill,
Thank you very much for your letter.It is always a great pleasure to hear from you.Sorry,I haven’t written to you for so long because I’ve been busy all this time with my school project in History.

I’ll be glad to answer your questions.Indeed,I have decided what I want to do in the future and my choice is to work as an interpreter.In my opinion,it is one of the most incredible professions.Knowing some languages,we can talk to a lot more people,learn new cultures and travel without any worries.My parents think that my choice is right.

By the way,what coutries are you going to explore?When will you let the dream come true?Why are you found of travelling?

Sorry,I have to go now.My dad is calling me to help him in the garden.
Write back soon!
Best wishes,
Nick
Chelovek
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 4 месяца 3 дня

Info

Info

Вернуться в Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ