Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

A letter to another Jane: school volleyball competition

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ

Описание: Образцы писем на английском языке для подготовки к ГИА и ЕГЭ по английскому языку.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение vladtheimpaler » 23.04.2014, 11:24

… I have just returned from our school volleyball competition. I played for my class team and we won! What sport competitions are held in your school, if any? How can you become a member of your school sport team? Is it an easy thing to do? What kind of sport sections can you attend at school or in town?

Oh, I have some more good news! My sister had a great birthday party yesterday!

Mars
Space
14 september, 2013

Dear Jane,
I was really surprised to get this letter from you. Sorry for not writing earlier everyday i should prepare to my exams.
In your letter you asked me about sport in my school. Well, my school hold lots of competitions such as voleyball, basketball, football tournaments. Also, we've got a contest whic is held every year it's called "Hey, boys" including hiking and running. To become a member of our sport society is the easiest thing in the world, you just must be capable to tolerate all coach's jokes and everything will be alright. In our village we've got the local sport school which can offer football and box sections this is so small choice.
Oh, my congratulations to your sister! How old is she? How many people were on the party? Are you acquainted with her friends?
Well... now i have to go. Please, write more often.
All the best,
Varg.
vladtheimpaler
Активный участник
Активный участник
С нами: 3 года 4 месяца

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 24.04.2014, 00:30

vladtheimpaler писал(а):14 september
September - с большой буквы

vladtheimpaler писал(а):Sorry for not writing earlier everyday i should prepare to my exams.
Необходима запятая; I с большой буквы; prepare for

vladtheimpaler писал(а):Well, my school hold lots
holds

vladtheimpaler писал(а):whic is held
which

vladtheimpaler писал(а):which can offer football and box sections this is so small choice.
Необходима запятая; such a small choice - грамматика

5/6 (особенно если будете писать месяцы с большой буквы!)
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 5 месяцев

A letter to Jane: volleyball competition

Сообщение Immortal » 30.05.2014, 04:29

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Jane who writes:
… I have just returned from our school volleyball competition. I played for my class team and we won! What sport competitions are held in your school, if any? How can you become a member of your school sport team? Is it an easy thing to do? What kind of sport sections can you attend at school or in town?

Oh, I have some more good news! My sister had a great birthday party yesterday!

Khabarovsk
Russia
Dear Jane,
I'm very glad to recieve your letter.
Wow!You won!Congratulations! You know, there're many different sport competitions in our school, but the most popular are voleyball, basketball,football,tennis and chess competetion.Also there're all-around and running but they're not so popular. It's easy enough to become a member of a sport team if you have desire to do sport and ready to visit every workout. Which is very boring,you know. But if you're ready, you just have to sign up some forms,pay some fee and...you're in!In our town I can attend "Samorodok" - a voleuball team,"Amur" - hokkey club and "SKA-Energy" -a football team. They're the best teams of our town.
However, I wanna know about a party. How many people did you invite?Where did you held a party?Did your sister liked it? Tell me everything!
Looking forward to your letter.
Yours,
Immortal.

150 слов.
Immortal
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 3 года 2 месяца

Сообщение English Guru » 31.05.2014, 21:54

Immortal писал(а):voleyball, basketball,football,tennis and chess competetion.
competitions

Immortal писал(а):Also there're all-around
Не понял мысль, возможно, ошибка в местоимении

Immortal писал(а):if you have desire
a desire

Immortal писал(а):voleuball
volleyball

Immortal писал(а):hokkey
hockey

Immortal писал(а):Where did you held a party?
Where did you hold - грубая грамматическая ошибка!

Immortal писал(а):Did your sister liked it?
Did your sister like it? - тоже самое, когда есть did, используем V1 (первую форму глагола)

-2 балла за языковое оформление текста (грубые ошибки)

Итог: 4/6

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение tim_9 » 01.06.2014, 12:35

10 Lenskaya Street
Kazan
Russia

1/06/2014

Dear Jane,
Thanks a lot for your letter. I'm sorry I haven't answered earlier, but I've been really busy with my exams. I'm so proud of your win, congratualtions!
Well, my school holds many sport competitions including basketball, football and running. To become a member of my school sport team you should just come up to our physical culture teacher! I'm sure it's not that difficult. Speaking of sport sections, there are many of them in my city, but the most notable ones are football and hockey sections.
What about your sister's birthday party? How old is she now? Where was your party? How many guests there were?
I'd better go now, I have to continue revising for my English exam.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Best wishes,
Timur
tim_9
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 3 года 2 месяца

Сообщение English Guru » 01.06.2014, 13:03

tim_9 писал(а):including basketball, football and running.
Нужна запятая перед and при перечислении

tim_9 писал(а):How many guests there were?
How many guests were there?

tim_9, очень хорошо.

Итог: 6/6

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение katyavan9 » 17.02.2016, 03:22

Moscow
Russia

17/02/16

Dear Jane,
Thank you for your letter. I'm sorry I haven't written for so long because I had been going to the basketball competitions in Omsk for the whole week.
It's great to know that you had a first prize. As for our competition, we won , too. Our school prepares athletes in swimming, basketball, volleyball. Every year there are competitions in school in each of these sections. It is not hard to become a member of a school sport team. It is enough to have a desire and don't miss workouts of section, which you want to train in. As I have mentioned, in our school there are three kind of sport sections, but you can attend figure skating in town sport club. I always admire their performances.
By the way,how old is your sister? Did she celebrate birthday with family or friends? How much guests were there?
Write back soon.
Love,
Katya
katyavan9
Участник
Участник
С нами: 1 год 6 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 24.02.2016, 00:39

katyavan9 писал(а):because I had been going to the basketball
I've been going - зачем переходить на PAST perfect cont?

katyavan9 писал(а):It is enough to have a desire and don't miss workouts of section,
and don't miss - грамматически не согласовано

katyavan9 писал(а):three kind
kinds

katyavan9 писал(а):in town sport club.
a town sports club

katyavan9 писал(а):I always admire their performances.
performance - всегда в единственном числе

katyavan9 писал(а):How much guests
how many

- 2 балла за грамматику :boxing: :wink:

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение katyavan9 » 26.02.2016, 01:08

It is enough to have a desire and don't miss workouts of section
Подскажите пожалуйста, как будет грамматически верно?
katyavan9
Участник
Участник
С нами: 1 год 6 месяцев

Сообщение English Guru » 26.02.2016, 14:20

It is enough to have a desire and NOT TO miss workouts of THE section.
После enough идёт два инфинитива (однородные члены), но второй инфинитив - отрицательный. Еще и артикль добавим)))

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Info

Вернуться в Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ