Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

A letter to Mary: Arkansas and tornado

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ

Описание: Образцы писем на английском языке для подготовки к ГИА и ЕГЭ по английскому языку.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение vladtheimpaler » 27.05.2014, 22:05

My aunt lives in Arkansas and last week her house was ruined by a
tornado. What do you think are the most horrible natural disasters? Which of
them are typical of the place where you live? What can people do to protect
themselves from them?
My history teacher got the annual award “Best teacher of the year”, I’m so
happy for her!

City of delusion
Russia
02 June, 2014

Dear Mary,
I was really surprised to get a letter from you. Sorry for not writting earlier. I should prepare for my history exams.
In your letter you asked me about natural disasters. Well, it is a pretty blurred theme for me because in the area where i live people are never being menaced by such things as your aunt was affected. Anyway, my uncles live in Kazakhstan and earthquakes are absolutely appropriate for them. In my opinion, the most outrageous natural disasters are floods. They can drown whole cities full of people. I think that the main thing which people should do to prevent floods is to build dams and barriages, also every city must have special saving services.
Oh, my congratulations. How many participants were there? Do you like classes of your history teacher? Had she ever got any similar awards before?
Well...now I have to go to my warm bed. Hope you will write me again.
All the best,
Vlad xx
vladtheimpaler
Активный участник
Активный участник
С нами: 3 года 2 месяца

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 31.05.2014, 20:27

vladtheimpaler писал(а):by such things as your aunt was affected
обычно пишем так: by such things as the one your aunt was affected

vladtheimpaler писал(а):earthquakes are absolutely appropriate for them
Не нравится Ваш выбор лексики: appropriate for them - звучит странно, напишите normal

vladtheimpaler писал(а):Well...now I have to go to my warm bed.
:biggrin: смешной повод закончить письмо, но по лексике и грамматике претензий не имею!

Итог: 6/6 отличное письмо, можно писать немного покороче, 170 слов это многовато!
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 3 месяца

letter

Сообщение hardcore » 27.04.2015, 22:06

Moscow,
Russia
27/04/15

Dear Mery,
Thank you very much for your letter.
Sorry I have not been in touch for so long.
In your letter you write me about a horrible natural disasters.I'm so sorry your aunt and I hope that she's fine.
I think that this terribly.A natural disasters can claim the lives of many people.Fortunately,in the place where i live there is no different natural disassters.I suppose that people hide in shelters,trying to escape in such situations.
Well, I'm so glad for your teacher.It's very hard to win.What she was doing to succeed?How long she ready?Does she expected that will be "Best teacher of the year"?
Anyway, my mum's calling me to help her to wash up.Drop me when you can.
Love,
Nastya
hardcore
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 года 1 месяц

Сообщение English Guru » 30.04.2015, 02:22

hardcore писал(а):Dear Mery,
Mary

hardcore писал(а):I'm so sorry your aunt
sorry about your aunt

hardcore писал(а):I think that this terribly
terrible - здесь нужно прилагательное

hardcore писал(а):A natural disasters
Артикль не нужен, ведь множественное число

hardcore писал(а):natural disasters can claim the lives of many people.
claim? заявлять?

hardcore писал(а):in the place where i live there is no different natural disassters.
there are no

hardcore писал(а):What she was doing to succeed?
What was she doing ...? Порядок слов!

hardcore писал(а):How long she ready?
How long was she getting ready?

hardcore писал(а):Does she expected that will be "Best teacher of the year"?
Did she expect that she would be .... ?

K1: 1
K2: 2
K3: 0

ИТОГО: 3/6

Слабенько, не было ответа на первый вопрос, много грамматических ошибок. Пишите еще письма на другие темы. Кроме того, Вы не умеете правильно задавать вопросы. Изучите § 18. Типы вопросов - http://englishgu.ru/online-uchebnik-po-angliyskomu/ и составьте 10 вопросов на различные темы в этой теме.
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение karina_mia » 30.05.2015, 14:59

Moscow,
Russia

Dear Mary,

Thanks for your letter, I was glad to receive it. I’m sorry I haven’t answered for so long, I was really busy.
I sympathize with your aunt in her sorrow. I think the most horrible catastrophe are fire or flood
because they can cover a very big area. The most typical disaster in our land is fire as there is a lot of
forests. We protect our area by blowing out the fire after picnics.

Well, award is a very valuable thing. How did your teacher comment it, is she happy? Do you like her as
a teacher? How long does she work in school?

Sorry, I have to leave now, my mum is calling me. Keep in touch. I wait for your letter.
Best wishes,
Alyona
How people treat you is their karma.
How you react is yours.
karina_mia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Proofreader » 11.06.2015, 21:52

karina_mia писал(а):Well, award is a very valuable thing. How did your teacher comment it, is she happy?
Well, an award is a very valuable thing. How did your teacher describe it? Is she happy?
Your donations help to make it happen.
Proofreader
Native Speaker
Native Speaker
Аватара
С нами: 2 года 1 месяц

Info

Вернуться в Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ