Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

The letter to Dan

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ

Описание: Образцы писем на английском языке для подготовки к ГИА и ЕГЭ по английскому языку.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение AndrewArt » 03.08.2014, 18:24

You have received a letter from your English pen friend Dan who writes:
...I know that the climate is not the same in different parts of your big country.
As we have agreed I’ll be visiting you at the end of May. What is the weather like in May in the place you live? I’d like to know what clothes to bring with me.
By the way, what season do you like best and why ?...
Write a letter to Dan and answer his questions.

Write about 100-140 words.

13 Sportivnaya Street
Ust-Labinsk
Russia
Dear Dan,

I was glad to receive your letter. Sorry , but I could not answer you earlier, because I was very busy with preparation for my exams.

Well, I live in the southern part of Russia and the climate here is more convenient for living, than in a large number of districts. In May the weather is good, it is cloudy and shiny. People usually wear blouses, jeans, jackets. My favorite season is summer because of the ability to swim in the sea and having more free time for activities.

By the way, are you going to visit me with your family? Do you want me to meet you at the airport?Could you send me your flight number?

Oh, sorry! But I have to go help my mother in the garden..

Take care and keep in touch.

Best wishes,
Andrew
AndrewArt
Участник
Участник
С нами: 3 года 1 месяц

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 19.09.2014, 21:15

AndrewArt писал(а):earlier, because
Запятая перед because не требуется

AndrewArt писал(а):living, than
Лишняя запятая

AndrewArt писал(а):ability to swim in the sea and having
to swim ... and have - однородные члены

Количество ошибок не превышает допустимое, поэтому ставлю вам максимальный балл 6/6.
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 4 месяца

Info

Вернуться в Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ