Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Letter to Nancy: costume party

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ

Описание: Образцы писем на английском языке для подготовки к ГИА и ЕГЭ по английскому языку.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Elechka » 10.09.2014, 21:22

...This year we had a school costume party for Halloween. It was a big success. What costume would you fancy wearing to a costume party? What would you rather do:make a costume yourself or buy one, and why? What do you think of costume parties in general?
Our history teacher is taking us to a museum for a field trip next week...

-ask 3 questions about the museum
Write 100-140 words.

Kazan
Russia

10/09/2014

Dear Nancy,
Thanks for your letter. Sorry I haven't written for so long but I was busy recently studying for my exams.
So, I would to wear a black swan costume, because it represents my inner world. I would to make a costume myself, because I think, that it's conveniently and cheaper. Also because I enjoy to make something by hands. It seems to me that costume parties is cool and very interest, because they add brightness and magic. I think, that such parties have to gain popularity among youth in Kazan and in Russia in general. In what museum you will go? Do you want to go to museum? What will you do there? I'd better go now as I have got loads of homework to do.
Write back soon!
Love,
Elya

Проверьте пожалуйста
Elechka
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 года 6 месяцев

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 07.03.2015, 01:17

Elechka писал(а):Sorry I haven't written for so long but I was busy recently studying for my exams.
Запятая перед but

Elechka писал(а):a black swan costume, because it represents my inner world.
Запятая перед because не нужна

Elechka писал(а):I would to make a costume
I would make

Elechka писал(а):I think, that it's conveniently and cheaper.
Запятая не нужна. it's convemient and cheaper или more convenient

Elechka писал(а):I enjoy to make something by hands.
enjoy making

Elechka писал(а):It seems to me that costume parties is cool and
are cool

Elechka писал(а):cool and very interest,
interesting

Elechka писал(а):Do you want to go to museum?
Необходим артикль перед словом museum

ИТОГ: 4/6
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года

Info

Вернуться в Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ