Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Last month our class went to Washington.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Письмо на английском для ГИА и ЕГЭ

Описание: Образцы писем на английском языке для подготовки к ГИА и ЕГЭ по английскому языку.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение EduardDz » 28.01.2015, 22:25

Last month our class went to Washington. It was my first visit there and it was fun! Have you travelled much about Russia? Where would you like to go if you have a chance? Why would you like to go there, what places of interest would you like to see? Is there anything interesting in the region where you live? This summer we plan to go to the mountains with my parents.

Moscow
Russia
26 June, 2015
Dear Tom,
Thank you for your letter. I’m awfully sorry for not writing to you earlier, I was very busy with my school.

I’m glad you enjoyed visiting Washington. I wish I’d been there with you. To tell the truth, I don’t have an opportunity to travel about Russia cause it’s very expensive. If I had a chance, I’d definitely go to Baikal. This place is magnificent. Fresh air, forests, wild animals. I miss virgin nature in a huge city. Of course, there are cool places in Moscow too. Kremlin, for example, or Historical museum.

You’ve written about your summer plans and they’re awesome! You’ll certainly enjoy picturesque landscapes. Are mountains far away from your home? Are you excited with your trip? Will you rent a car or bike there?

Write back soon,

Best wishes,

Ed

141 слово
адрес почему-то съехал вправо, но я знаю, что его положено писать слева.
EduardDz
Участник
Участник
С нами: 2 года 1 месяц

Info

Сообщение creep » 03.02.2015, 22:54

У меня та же тема :)

Elista
Russia
12 November 2014

Dear Tom,
Thanks a lot for your last letter.
I'm glad you spent good time in Washington.Unfortunatelly, I haven't travelled much around Russia.But if I have a chance I'd like to go around my country. I think you should know your own history and culture before going abroad.In Russia I'd like to see Peterhof, Hermitage and ancient churches. Well, region where I live is Kalmyia - the only Buddhist republic in Russia. Kalmykia famous for the biggest temple in Europe and its oriental architecture.
Anyway, write me back and tell me about your trip. Where are you going to put up at? How long are you going to stay there? What kind of activities do you want to take up?
So I'd better go now as I have to do homework.
Keep in touch!
Love,
Amulya
creep
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 года

Сообщение English Guru » 05.02.2015, 00:34

EduardDz писал(а):not writing to you
not writing you

EduardDz писал(а):адрес почему-то съехал вправо, но я знаю, что его положено писать слева.
Через зеркало писали?!)) :spy: Шутка, не путайте право и лево! :wink:
Адрес съехал влево, а нужно писать справа!

Отличное письмо! 6/6

creep, тоже 141 слово О_о

creep писал(а):last letter.
Лучше писать recent letter или latest letter

creep писал(а):you spent good time
опирайтесь на выражение to have a good time, артикль в любом случае необходим!

creep писал(а):if I have a chance I'd like to go around my country.
EduardDz писал(а):Where would you like to go if you have a chance?
Запомните: каков вопрос, таков и ответ. Приведите грамматику в соответствие сослагательному наклонению!
Ожидается: if I had a chance I'd go around my country.

creep писал(а):Kalmyia
Kalmykia

creep писал(а):Kalmykia famous for
Kalmykia is famous for

creep писал(а):Where are you going to put up at?
Когда вопросы начинаются с where, предлог на конце - убираем!

-2 балла за языковое оформление текста (ошибки на лексику, грамматику и орфографию)

ИТОГ: 4/6
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 3 года 11 месяцев

Сообщение creep » 08.02.2015, 23:30

Спасибо огромное за проверку!
creep
Новичок
Новичок