Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Friendship between girls - дружба между девушками (сочинение)

Английский форум Помощь Топики и сочинения на английском

Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Studentus » 01.09.2015, 12:49

I am sure without any doubts that friendship between girls and women can easily exist. If people feel OK near each other, if their feelings, thoughts and ideas are nearly the same... why not to become friends?!

Kate
I’m against girls’ friendship. It is too hypocritical. Of course, they can be friends but not the closest ones, only at the level of acquaintance. And the best friendship, to my mind, is that one which is at a distance. How can it be interesting to communicate with the same person every day (except business, of course)? Partings make friendship stronger. And talking about personal secrets, well, there’re no perfect people, and during casual chatting with other friends one can help these secrets emerge from the depth of the memory.

Liza
I firmly believe that friendship can exist between different kinds of people. And friendship between women is not an exception. Women as well as men make friends according to their interests. They spend a lot of time together and help each other in different life situations. But sometimes when friends have some interests that get in the way of their friendship, some arguments may happen. And only if women are real friends, they can overcome any difficulties.

Oleksiy
To make friends with a girl - no way! Thanks! Even the same interests will never make me do that. Too many things and factors influence the character changing, starting with parents and finishing with other children or people around. Unfortunately, sometimes these changes are not noticeable, so, you never know where the treachery comes from.

Olia
As friendship is very important in our life, I think such thing as women’s friendship can easily exist, because girls and women are more sentimental and quick-witted.
Verba volant, scripta manent.
P.S. Если вы заметили у меня ошибку, обязательно сообщите.
Studentus M
Активный участник
Активный участник
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 2 года 3 месяца

Info

Info

Название форума: Топики и сочинения на английском
Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Топики и сочинения на английском