Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Self-introduction essay

Английский форум Помощь Топики и сочинения на английском

Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение dealblane » 28.02.2016, 17:32

Здравствуйте! Подаю заявку на грант в Южную Корею, очень нужна помощь. Проверьте пожалуйста на грамматические ошибки и по содержанию если не затруднит.

o Your course of life, your view of life, study background, your hopes & wishes, etc
o Your education and work experience, etc., in relation to the KGSP program
o Your motivations for applying for this program
o Reason for study in Korea

My name is Vik I’m from Kazakhstan. I was born in January 1990 in the city of Shymkent and still live there until now. My family is pretty usual I live with parents and younger sister. My mother used to be a teacher of Russian language and literature, my father used to be a civil engineer now they are retired. My younger sister is student in musical college, she i’s planning to enroll in musical institute at this year, she is a pianist. Well I’m going to become a teacher of foreign languages and not just a usual teacher but very good educator of foreign languages. That’s my goal and my dream.
In my life I met many different teachers with their own styles and methods of teaching and some of them are inspired me to become a teacher. When I studied on English courses in Rice University in US there was a teacher who has influenced me the most. He was very popular among the students and each of them wanted to learn from him. Every his lesson were like a performance, it was so interesting and understandable it seems like time passed insensibly. It was obvious that he likes his job and gets great pleasure, therefore people likes him too. Since then to become a teacher and share my knowledge with the future generation is my main goal. While studying undergraduate degree I took a teaching practice in primary schools also taught English courses for beginners and worked as a tutor. It was a great teaching experience but I am still very far from the level of a good teacher.
On my way to goal there are many things happened to me, there were bad and good moments and now I understand that after going through all of this I still want to be a teacher, moreover learn better about this profession I want to be a teacher even more. I still have much to do to achieve my goal. So I’m very much hope that KGSP will help me to overcome this financial hurdle and I, in turn, will make every effort to meet the expectations.
There are some reasons for studying in Korea. Nowadays South Korea is one of the most developed countries in the world with huge opportunities and rich cultural heritage. It has the most favorable conditions for educational and career future and it's chance for younger generation to achieve their goals. As future foreign language teacher I consider it is my duty to know the Korean language in addition to all the rest. And in the future I plan to teach the Korean language, too.
dealblane
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год 7 месяцев

Info

Info

Название форума: Топики и сочинения на английском
Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Топики и сочинения на английском