Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Проверьте сочинение пожалуйста)

Английский форум Помощь Топики и сочинения на английском

Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Dark_angel » 14.06.2016, 07:31

Write a note to your friend inviting him/her to do something with you this weekend.
 Suggest an activity and say why you want to do it.
 Say where you can do it and how much it costs.
 Suggest a place and time to meet.
 Tell him/her how to contact you let you know if he/she can come.

Dear Sally,

I hope that everything has been going well for you since we last talked. I just wanted to see if you would be interested in going to the Bruno Mars concert with me next Saturday . He’s playing here in Sydney and I've already bought tickets for myself and some friends. Would you like to come with us? It should be a great evening!

The concert is in the Opera House on June 18, which is a Saturday. You could come and stay with me for the weekend if you want. I know you like pop and R&B music and are a big fan of his so when I heard that Bruno Mars was coming to play Moscow I immediately thought of you.

Please let me know if you can come with us, it would be great to see you again after such a long time. My new number is 5755-6676-555554.
Maybe we should meet up in the railway station on 18th, at 6 p.m.

Look forward to hearing from you and hearing all your news.

All the best, talk soon,

Carol

Я писала по образцу, но у меня получилось слишком много для Note, и ещё ни как не получается вставить пункт suggest a place and time to meet

Please help me with the Task)
Dark_angel
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 год

Info

Info

Название форума: Топики и сочинения на английском
Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Топики и сочинения на английском