Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Plants and factories

Английский форум Помощь Топики и сочинения на английском

Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Тома » 20.05.2018, 15:19

Plants and factories,as the main cause of ecological problems, should be closed.
-----------------------------------

There is no denying that there are not a lot of ecological problems nowadays. Some people believe that factories are very useful for today’s life and they must working in the future, while others tend to think that these businesses pollute our environment and people should close them.
To my mind plants and factories are very harmful and they should be closed. To start with these industrial estates make dirty our habitat. And there are a lot of plants and animals that cannot live in such atmosphere. What is more plants and factories harm people’s health. They can cause some illnesses such as cancer.
However, there are people who think differently. They claim that factories and plants are necessary for the future because they produce some things needful for our everyday life. Furthermore, if you want to work, you can get a job at a factory.
I am afraid I do not agree with this point of view. Firstly, we can buy some things in other countries. secondly, if people need a job, they can work in other spheres.
To sum up, plants and fabrics are very dangerous for our life. we can only hope that in the future will be better.
Тома
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 5 месяцев

Info

Info

Название форума: Топики и сочинения на английском
Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Топики и сочинения на английском