Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Нужно проверить перевод

Английский форум Помощь Топики и сочинения на английском

Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Zhenya23 » 06.07.2022, 16:19

In its resolution of March 2, 2022, the United Nations General Assembly condemned the Russian invasion of Ukraine and called it “the aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine”. On March 16, 2022, the International Court of Justice, the United Nations’ judicial body in The Hague obligated Russia to stop the beginning military operations (the hostilities that began) on February 24, 2022, in Ukraine.
In this extremely difficult time, when the history of not only Ukraine, but also the world is being created; in wartime, when the enemy encroached on the most important thing for Ukrainians, I, as the Berehynia of my kin, as the daughter of the glorious people, as the granddaughter of the “Knight” O. H., consider it my sacred duty to my family, to my native land and to all Ukrainians to continue the work (cause) of Grandpa, who fought and died for the creation of an independent unified Ukrainian state in all ethnic Ukrainian lands, and the idea of the OUN and the UPA. The idea is to fight for freedom and sovereignty by all possible means and to enlist the support of those who are in pain, who are not indifferent in this holy war for every Ukrainian, for the freedom and glory of our ancestors and descendants!
Zhenya23
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 1 месяц 1 день

Info

Info

Название форума: Топики и сочинения на английском
Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Топики и сочинения на английском