Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Essay: re-think my perspective towards life

Английский форум Помощь Топики и сочинения на английском

Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Studentus » 25.02.2015, 22:39

Сочинение на английском языке о том, что заставило меня пересмотреть свои перспективы на жизнь.

Tell about an experience in or out of school that caused you to change or re-think your perspective towards life. What impact has this had on you?

My life was going smoothly and without any problems. I wasn’t complaining about something even if my school subjects were difficult and I even if I had some challenges. I didn’t feel any really bad at those times before I came to Canada. Here I am studying in the school and from the first look it’s a good place with kind peopleall around, but the fact is it just seems to be like that. All the time I hear all the gossips about people, even about my best friends. I understand that people for the first day, or even month can’t find friends in the school, but it doesn’t mean that they have to tell the lie about others.I faced this problem, when people who didn’t like me were saying bad things pretending that it’s the truth. At that period of my life I’ve learned that not all the people are good and it was the first time when I had the enemies. It was new for me because in my city things were going differently and people are more kind there. Also, It was hard for me to stay so far away from parents without protection and support, so I had to overcome all this life situations by myself. That time of my little depression and stress was useful for me, and that was a point when I realized that I shouldn’t trust people. Be careful with people around you.
Verba volant, scripta manent.
P.S. Если вы заметили у меня ошибку, обязательно сообщите.
Studentus M
Активный участник
Активный участник
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 2 года 3 месяца

Info

Info

Название форума: Топики и сочинения на английском
Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Топики и сочинения на английском