Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Сочинение на английском языке: school life, activities

Английский форум Помощь Топики и сочинения на английском

Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Studentus » 25.02.2015, 22:41

My school life has been busy since I was involved in a variety of activities such as boxing, ice skating, swimming, e.t.c. for many years I was trying to find myself in the different things. Now, in the age of 17th I finally have found something that is really “mine” I mean, when you have a feeling that something belongs to you or visa-versa. I have this awesome feeling when I play volleyball. My first try to play was in a grade 5. My PE. coach has spent a lot of time with me yo improve my skills, may be it wasn’t so professional but I still liked it and was happy to come to the practice every day. Since that time and till today I play volleyball still developing my skills in my favourite game. The second thing that I have been doing was the fast reading. It’s a special technique when you may read more than 7000 per minute. My course lasted for half in a year. I was tired to come to the classroom and read for 3,5 hours every day, but I really like it and I’m proud of that I can may some things that other people can’t. The third thing that I have been doing is playing drums. I also have been playing the guitar for a couple of years, but drums made me rapt while I was playing. I like hard music and that is the reason why I decided to start playing the drums. Moreover, when I was angry I could just splash my anger on the drums. It kind of gave me the “emotional food”, so I felt better. These are my favourite activities, that I would never change.
Verba volant, scripta manent.
P.S. Если вы заметили у меня ошибку, обязательно сообщите.
Studentus M
Активный участник
Активный участник
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 2 года 3 месяца

Info

Info

Название форума: Топики и сочинения на английском
Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Топики и сочинения на английском