Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Essay "Formative Story"

Английский форум Помощь Топики и сочинения на английском

Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Studentus » 25.02.2015, 22:46

Сочинение на английском языке о том, что сформировало мой характер.

Formative Story.

Since my childhood I was having swimming practices every day. My parents were proud of me, but they were not ready to accept the fact that in the near future I would need to miss school sometimes to go to other towns to the competitions with my group and coach, because I would miss the school, I would live by myself. When this time had come my coach asked a permission to go to another town, but my parents rejected it! When my parents said it to me, I was unbelievably sad that I would not go with my team! I was crying and asking my parents so much to go, but it did not work. The same was happening for a long period of time. I did not want to swim, to go to the practices, so my results felt down. I even did not. I usually stayed in the swimming pool alone with thoughts about my team that is swimming for the medals. It was a hard time for me. I just could not understand why was I swimming and trying so hard to get the best results if I do not show it anywhere. That was a big thought in my head and I could not get rid of it. I decided to tell my parent that I would quit the swimming team! They did not take it seriously and of course were against of my quit. Now from this situation I can infer that there always should be a person who supports you in order not to make big life mistakes. Sometimes even parents can’t support you, so now I understand that I have to fight for everything that I want even if it’s hard.
Verba volant, scripta manent.
P.S. Если вы заметили у меня ошибку, обязательно сообщите.
Studentus M
Активный участник
Активный участник
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 1 год 10 месяцев

Info

Info

Название форума: Топики и сочинения на английском
Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Топики и сочинения на английском