Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Письмо-рекомендация на английском языке: образец

Английский форум Помощь Топики и сочинения на английском

Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Studentus » 25.02.2015, 23:15

Пример рекомендательного письма на английском языке:

Dear Members of Teacher Association,

I have been nominated to be a new chief person of your association. I am really very pleased and would like to introduce myself.

My specialty is the English language and literature. I have been working as a teacher almost for 12 years and achieved a great success in this sphere.

I am a reliable person. I know that any chair person must have a strategic role to play in representing the vision and purpose of the organisation. I will be able to represent and fulfil all purposes and tasks of the organisation’s activity, in other words I can communicate effectively, I am aware of current issues that might affect the organisation.

I have good leadership skills, good communication and interpersonal skills. I have sound experience in speaking clearly and succinctly. I feel tact and diplomacy speaking with people. I am even-temped and calm. I always can estimate the situation and find way out. I have an ability to respect confidences.
I can work in a team. I always show interest in member’s viewpoints. I respect their opinions. I try to be impartial and objective to everybody. Moreover I have sound knowledge of the organisation’s work.

I am a hard working person but I know how to combine work and pleasure. I am fond of sport. I like drawing and travelling. I am sure that I will do everything possible to become a respected chair person in your collective.

I am looking forward to meeting you.

Yours sincerely,
Elena Ivanova
Verba volant, scripta manent.
P.S. Если вы заметили у меня ошибку, обязательно сообщите.
Studentus M
Активный участник
Активный участник
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 2 года 4 месяца

Info

прозьба

Сообщение вика6 » 19.12.2016, 21:32

письмо просьба учителю английского языка
вика6

Info

Название форума: Топики и сочинения на английском
Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Топики и сочинения на английском