Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Сочинение "My attitude towards work" (начальный уровень)

Английский форум Помощь Топики и сочинения на английском

Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Studentus » 26.02.2015, 00:11

Сочинение / топик о моём отношении к работе на английском языке (элементарный уровень).

My attitude towards work

Job is the most important part of people's life. Now, for me, job is the main aim. Because, if you have a good job, you will have money. So, you can provide for your family. What about me? I'd like to have a job with a good salary and without any stress... I want to have time for my friends and a girlfriend / wife. And my main dream to travel a lot, so I'd like to have a job with a good salary and long holidays!

Now I can't say what job it is, but I hope it will be good, if I find the job with these features.

I have to add, that the brilliant job which you like. You can go every morning with a good mood and understand that you are going to the job of your life. It helps you to work harder and more funnier.

What I can answer to the question: “What you are ready for sacrifice”?
To be honest, I can’t answer this question now, but in my opinion, I can tell that I can’t sacrifice people, who I love. It means: lovely woman, friends and family. Maybe with years I will add something here, but not now…
Verba volant, scripta manent.
P.S. Если вы заметили у меня ошибку, обязательно сообщите.
Studentus M
Активный участник
Активный участник
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Графоман ур.10 (1)
С нами: 1 год 10 месяцев

Info

Info

Название форума: Топики и сочинения на английском
Описание: На этом форуме мы публикуем, обсуждаем и проверяем Ваши письменные работы на английском языке по школьной или университетской программе, которые не имеют отношение к каким-нибудь экзаменам.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Топики и сочинения на английском

Кто сейчас на сайте (по активности за 5 минут)

Зарегистрированные: Mikki