Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Стилистика английского или что-то вроде того

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Creepy_corpse » 04.05.2015, 00:07

Всем доброго времени суток!
Мне по английскому дали задание на автомат (предмет - основы теории англ.яз - он у нас второй язык), но сделать я его не в силах, так как загружен работой и написанием диплома.
Буду рад, если кто-нибудь поможет его выполнить. Не бесплатно, конечно.
Если кто-то будет готов оказать помощь, вышлю на почту, или куда Вам удобно задание. Не знаю, как определить одного согласившегося на работу, правда...)
Всем спасибо)
Creepy_corpse

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 04.05.2015, 00:48

Поможем, третья ссылка в подписи - "платная помощь".
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 8 месяцев

Стилистика английского языка

Сообщение Алена » 10.06.2016, 23:42

Пишу диплом по стилистике, а именно моя тема звучит так: "некоторые стилистические особенности колонок психолога в британской прессе"
Проблема у меня с практической частью, где нужно найти стилистические приемы в этих самых колонках.
Проверьте пожалуйста мои "предположения".
The dilemma. My mum died on April 5 and I have regrets because I didn’t see her for a week before she passed away. I keep wishing I’d seen her on the Saturday before she died. I haven’t cried yet. I even didn’t cry at her funeral.
I don’t know how to sleep or move on. I live with my dad, but I just don’t know how to talk to him or anyone else about it as I’ve never been an outgoing lad. (May, 2015, The Daily Mirror)
• I didn’t see her for a week before she *passed away*.- euphemism, that is a phrasal verb with the meaning “to die”. It sound not so striking or even it is easier to pronounce it especially when one speaks about his or her parent.

• *I don’t know how to *sleep or move on. I live with my dad, but *I just don’t know how to* talk to him or anyone else about it as I’ve never been an outgoing lad. – the use of parallel lexical and syntactical constructions in this very passage create a gradation – with every “I don’t know” it seems that the despair and grief of the boy if growing larger and absorbs him.
The agony aunt is extremely parenting and encouraging in her response:
I’m very sorry to hear about your mum. Please don’t feel guilty about not seeing her. It sounds as if her death was unexpected, so those circumstances are completely out of your control.
There is no right or wrong way. If you haven’t cried, that’s OK, but don’t bottle up your feelings.
When you’ve been bereaved, people usually take their lead from you, so if you let your relatives and friends know that you want to talk, they’ll be there for you. Just telling someone you feel bad for not seeing your mum before she died will help start the grieving process. Writing down how you feel can also be therapeutic.
Good luck and let me know how you get on.
• If you haven’t cried, that’s OK, but don’t bottle up your feelings – informal adjective “OK” seems to be quite suitable for such a hard situation – when you are to say words of sorry to a youngster. It means that everything the boy does or has done is proper. That he has not made any shameful mistake, that he is nothing to be blames for or accused of. The phrasal verb “to bottle up” means “to prevent (eg one's feelings) from becoming obvious”, and the agony aunt suggests not to set his emotions under a strict control.
• It sounds as if her death was *unexpected*, so those circumstances are completely *out of your control*. – the use of simple epithets, that are synonyms in fact – thus one can distinguish lexical repetition in this sentence – helps agony aunt to convey the idea that death is always unexpected, she tries to prove the boy that he must not consider himself guilty.
• *Just telling someone* you feel bad for not seeing your mum before she died will help start the grieving process. *Writing down* how you feel can also be therapeutic. – parallel syntactical constructions are used to provide the boy with as many possible ways how to overcome his grief and go on living. The agony aunt enumerates only several ways that can be ‘therapeutic” (a simple epithet here), but it becomes clear that there could be other possible methods.
заранее спасибо!
Алена

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку