Нужна помошь ....
Подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое ,выпишите его и определите видо временную форму и залог глагола-сказуемого.
1.The weather was good, and we and our friends went
to the seaside
2. In the West End you will see Westminster Abbey, at
which coronations of all British kings and queens take
3. Therefore, the author has devoted this chapter to
modelling a bodice and a skirt on a dress stand
4. Since the early days of its business in 1978. The
Versace group had licensed the production of men's
and women's apparel
5. The famous Bank of England stands in the busiest
business part of London, the City.
6. Most designers are making clothes for girls with stick
bodies who are flat-chested
3. Подчеркните в каждом из них модальный глагол или его эквивалент
1. His assistants had to transform his ideas into wearable
2. When you travel to a foreign country, you should
respect the local customs and must not in other words,
act like a tourist
3. The new collection of his works may be seen in
4. He was to become one of the most celebrated
designers this century has seen.
5.Visitors to the British Museum who want to enter
the Reading Room, must have a ticket of admission
Спасибо заранее !!!!!!!!!!!!