Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Проверьте, пожалуйста

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение DolphinO » 28.05.2015, 11:11

Dear Monika,
HOW are you? HOW is your family? Sorry for making you wait for my letter.
Last week our class went to WAashington to visit the National Museum of American History. It was such an amazing idea because we are supposed to take a test connected with America and its history soon.
First of all, I was so impressed to see Washington. I'd been dreaming of travelling to the city all my life. And finally my dreams came true! Washington is worth seeing. But let me give you a piece of advice. If you are there, you should look for a guide in order not to get lost and wander around.
Secondly, it was a pleasure to watch all the exibits of the museum. I took lots of photos of the things the Americans had been using for many centuries before. Do you want to see them?
Where are you going for a holiday? Write it to me in your next letter. I look forward to hearing from you again.
Yours faithfully,
Matt
DolphinO

Info

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку