Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

пожалуйста исправьте все ошибки

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Балгайша » 20.09.2015, 19:39

Пожалуйста исправьте все ошибки

I think thе book Daddy Long legs is very interesting book for different people. Even the name of this book draws attention. From the first page each reader can feel that Jerusha Abbott is hardworking, eager, adventurous, poor little orphan.You can ask that Why the poor orphan? I can tell about it.
When Jerusha lived in the asylum, She had to clean, cook and look after the little orphans. It seems to me that she doesn’t have free time, but despite it , she is a curious girl.
Once, Trustees came to asylum .That day was wonderful for Jerusha , because one of the Trustees gave a chance for Jerusha . She didn't see the Trustee and she didn't know his name, but she saw his shadow. That’s why she calls him Daddy long legs.By the way you probably think “ Why Did he give this chance to her?”. I think after he had read her essay he was amazed her impudence. But she had to write letters to the Trustee. She sents a lot of letters to her Daddy long legs.
In the first letter she tells about her trip to college and describes this college. Then she decides that she will call the Trustee “Daddy Long Legs”.
In the second letter she describes her room and her neighborhoods. She describes Sallie McBride and Julia Rutledge Pendleton. She tells that they room together and the Senior and she has singles.She tells about the organization of a basketball team among the Freshmen and she wants to take part in this team.
In the third letter she tells about how she furnished her room and about Sallie McBride who helps for her to choose the things at the Senior auction. She tell that Sallie is a good girl, but Julia the least so. She tells about her subjects.
In the fourth letter she reports that she replaced her name. She wanted to Daddy Long Legs call her Juddy. She tell that her English instructor said that Juddy’s last paper shows an unusual amount of originality.
In the fifth letter She tells about that She is in the basketball team. Also she tells that she has a bruise and she likes her teachers, classes and campus.
In the sixth letter she tells about what she learned at lessons. She bought six new dresses. They are very beautiful and the best dresses in her life, because she always wears secondhand clothes. She had to go with a mug for collecting to needs of the poor. Then she tells about news in her subject. Finally she wants to know about –Is he awfully old or just a little old? And Is he perfectly bald or just a little bald? And she hopes that he will answer her question.
In the seventh letter she has planed what he looks like, but she couldn’t describe him exactly. Then she tells that every evening she reads a lot of books, which she didn’t read. She tells that many boys and girls know about this books, because they read them when they were children. And Juddy hasn’t parents, house, friends and library, that’s why she must read books know, But she likes it. Then she tells that she has a Christmas holiday and what she is going to do.
In the eighth letter she tells that she received five golden pieces. She tells that what she bought with your money. But she decided that she will say her friends that all presents send by her family . Then she tells about what she did at the weekend. And said that she met with girl from Texas. Her name is a Leonora Fenton.
In the ninth letter she tells about how they were studying hard. She tells about the conversation with Julia Pendleton. She asked Juddy about her mother’s maiden name and Juddy said that her mother’s maiden name is Montgomery. But Julia asked about her mother is she from the Massachusetts Montgomery or the Virginia Montgomery.
In the tenth letter she tells that she learned to skate and she can vault a bar three feet and six inches high. She became an author and she wrote poem “From my Tower” and it was printed in the February monthly on the first page . Then she tells about failed in mathematics and Latin prose and she shed many tears, but she promised to study hard.
In the eleventh letter she tells that she had a supper party consisting of Sallie , Julia and Leonora Fenton. They have a grandmother, that’s why she deceived her friends and she tells that she has a grandmother too.
In the twelfth letter she tells that she is ready to examinations.
In my opinion, Juddy is a very interesting character. I like her inquisitiveness, impudence. But her trustee has never wrote to her letters and What is trustee’s name? I hope that I will know about these unknown factsin further reading this book. It is so interesting for me.
Балгайша

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 20.09.2015, 21:04

просканировал текст очень быстро. Вы часто прыгаете с прошедшего времени на настоящее. Может быть, уже определитесь, в каком времени вы ведёте повествование? Ну и пару ошибок:

Балгайша писал(а):is very interesting book
a very interesting book

Балгайша писал(а):is hardworking, eager,
a hardworking ...

Балгайша писал(а):You can ask that Why the poor orphan?
You may ask: why a poor orphan?

Балгайша писал(а):amazed her impudence.
amazed at her ...

Балгайша писал(а):who helps for her to choose
who helps her to choose
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 6 месяцев

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку