Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Составила текст, проверьте, пожалуйста, и исправте, если где то не правильно.

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение malirey2013 » 05.10.2015, 23:23

My wife and I left Bangkok on a small ship. Probably all on Board the ship were surprised our couple from the side, we looked absurd , but certainly touching, because I was a little man, well below the ave¬rage height, and my wife was was a large woman, tall and of a robust build . Today we had the anniversary of the day on which I first saw my wife and It is also the anniversary of the day on which she promised to be my wife. They were one and the same.
Ours was a marriage of convenience. It was an amazing story. I had been in the navy, and when I retired I was forty-nine. I was offered to take the post of Governor. But the next Governor must be a model of respectability, therefore, should be married. I was given a month to find a wife.
I decided to put an ad in the newspaper, but I received so many responses that I would not have time to meet with all the women. I am quite desperate. But my friend offered me his cousin, who lived in Geneva, was the right age and had no husband. She is well edu¬cated and she is not ugly.
That night I took the train to Geneva. We met and said just a quarter of an hour I asked her to marry me. At first she was shocked, then she waited a minute and said "Yes". We were married in a fortnight and I became Governor of a colony.
malirey2013
Участник
Участник
С нами: 1 год 8 месяцев

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 07.10.2015, 10:55

malirey2013 писал(а):were surprised our couple from the side
surprised at

malirey2013 писал(а):from the side
не очень благозвучное выражение, калька с русского языка

malirey2013 писал(а):was was a large woman
was a large woman

malirey2013 писал(а):anniversary of the day on which I first saw my wife and
anniversary of the day when I first saw my wife and

malirey2013 писал(а):But the next Governor must be
had to be
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 3 месяца

Сообщение Elena125 » 11.10.2015, 09:26

Помогите пожалуйста!
Правильно ли составлено предложение: I think that she is a person who is able to understand, support me and help in difficult situations. ?
Elena125
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение English Guru » 11.10.2015, 12:08

Да, все окей!
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Elena125 » 13.10.2015, 11:16

Проверьте пожалуйста!

"I have lived apart from my family. It was this summer when I was in Rostov-on-Done. I have lived with my elder sister.
We spent a lot of time together. We listened to music, watched movies, read books or did nothing at all. I liked it the most.
But we had to do everything ourselves. Cleaned the flat, cooked food and washed clothes without help of our mum. I disliked it the most.
When I was in Rostov-on-Don I really missed my parents.
I got on well with my roommates, because it was my sister.
Elena125
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение English Guru » 14.10.2015, 11:44

Elena125 писал(а):Rostov-on-Done
Rostov-on-Don

Elena125 писал(а):I have lived apart from my family. It was this summer when I was in Rostov-on-Done. I have lived with my elder sister.
We spent a lot of time together.
Почему прыгаете по временам? Пишите уж тогда всё в past simple

Elena125 писал(а):I liked it the most.
I liked it most.

Elena125 писал(а):I disliked it the most.
I disliked it most.

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Elena125 » 14.10.2015, 14:33

Просто вопрос стоит В Present Perfect, значит и ответить нужно в этом же времени (возможно).
Elena125
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение English Guru » 19.10.2015, 12:00

Elena125, да, желательно именно так.

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку