Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Пожалуйста, исправьте ошибки в составленном мною тексте...

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Olya » 18.10.2015, 00:43

In July this year on the screens out the 5th part of the famous series of films about the Terminator. I watched almost all the films in this series and the new movie "Terminator Genesis" I was able to look at the big screen cinema.
Starring famous, perhaps all, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Jason Clarke, Emilia Clarke, by the way, she played a major role in the TV series Game of Thrones, Jai Courtney and many others. The film is directed by Alan Taylor. He is one of the directors of the series "Game of Thrones"
The very plot of the film is difficult to describe. Because all the movies Terminator associated with time travel. John Connor, one of the main characters in the film, the head of the Resistance, the sergeant sent Kyle Reese back in time to the last was able to stand up for his mother - Sarah Connor. However, during the journey it takes the time lag, and the sergeant gets into an alternate version of the past. And now he has not only to save Sarah Connor, but also change the future.
The film I liked. The atmosphere, music, special effects, all with the level. Despite the fact that the genre this movie belongs to the adventure and thriller was quite a lot of funny moments. For example, Shvartsneygera smile and his jokes.
The film is very exciting and I advise everyone to see it. I think that you will not regret.
Olya

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 19.10.2015, 11:53

Olya писал(а):In July this year on the screens out the 5th part of the famous series of films about the Terminator.
Перефразируйте, не вижу сказуемого

Olya писал(а):I was able to look at the big screen cinema.
to watch, конечно!

Olya писал(а):Starring famous, perhaps all, Arnold Schwarzenegger,
не понял, перефразируйте

Olya писал(а):The film I liked.
Сделайте прямой порядок слов

Olya писал(а):special effects, all with the level.
перефразируйте

Olya писал(а):that the genre this movie belongs
the genre of this movie belongs

Olya писал(а):Shvartsneygera smile
гугл транслейт?
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку