Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

кр срочно

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Мария12348 » 07.12.2015, 13:10

B onlloMy 3 TaKHX ulaciB: Present, Past, Future Simple: Present, Pasi Continuous; Present, Past Perfect. l. We(to have) five umbrellas in the house. but when I(to want to take one. I(to find that there(to be) not one that I could use: they all(to be torn or broken 2. So. l(to take them all and(to carry) them to the umbrella maker. saying that l would call for the umbrellas on my way home. 3 When l(to go to have lunch in the afternoon, it still(to rain) hard 4. l(to go to the nearest cafe. and(to sit down at the table. (to very finish my lunch I(to be) ready to leave. 5. l(to return the umbrella with many apologies. 6. Don't go to Nick's place now. he(to work). 7. He(to finish his homework at seven o'clock. 8. If you(to come after seven. he(to be) very glad. 9 Pete(to go) to the cinema? Yes. I(to think) so. 10. He usually(to play) in the yard at this time. and now he(not to be there. 3. TocTaBTe pe4eHHs y Passive Voice. 1. The doctor prescribed her new medicine 2. The study three foreign languages at this school. 3. The old man showed us the way out of the wood.
Мария12348

Info

Сообщение Steima » 07.12.2015, 18:52

Еще актуально?
Steima
Участник
Участник
Аватара
С нами: 1 год 8 месяцев

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку