1. We exchange goods only if you … a receipt.
a. will produce b. produced c. produce d. would produce
2. I wish I … a senior staff member so that I can use the car park.
a. was b. were c. had been d. would be
3. I’ll have to send them a reminder unless they … the invoice in due time.
a. pay b. will pay c. won’t pay d. don’t pay
4. But for the poor advertising campaign their sales … considerably.
a. would increase c. had increased
b. would have increased d. will increase
5. If he … in time, he would have taken all necessary measures.
a. were warned b. had warned c. was warned d. had been warned
6. They wish they … the job to an external candidate. Now they regret about it.
a. wouldn’t give b. didn’t give c. hadn’t given d. haven’t given
7. If the quality of the product hadn’t been so bad, we … .
a. hadn’t complained c. wouldn’t have complained
b. wouldn’t complain d. didn’t complain
8. There are so many similar models on the market now. If only we … our version earlier.
a. launched b. would launch c. have launched d. had launched
9. If he … so willing and energetic, he would have never got the position of the Managing Director.
a. weren’t b. hadn’t been c. isn’t d. wasn’t
10. If … in cash, … the price by 10%?
a. I paid; will you reduce c. I paid; would you reduce ü
b. did I pay; you would reduce d. I pay; you will reduce
11. If you … goods on the Internet, they always … you an email confirmation.
a. order; will send c. had ordered; would have sent
b. order; send d. ordered; would send
12. The bank … you money to set up a company unless you … some kind of business plan.
a. won’t lend; had c. won’t lend; have
b. wouldn’t lend; didn’t have d. will lend; don’t have
13. If you … sales by over 15%, the company … you a performance bonus.
a. increase; will paid c. would increase; paid
b. increased; would pay d. had increased; will pay
14. If … about their financial problems, I … business with them.
a. I’d known; wouldn’t have done c. I knew; wouldn’t have done
b. I’d know; didn’t do d. I’d have known; hadn’t done
15. If we … a notice concerning the respite of payment in proper time, we … a bank account for $5000.
a. would receive; established c. would have received; had established
b. received; would establish d. had received; would have established ü