Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

помогите раскрыть скобки, вставив глаголы правильно

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Елена » 01.12.2013, 17:59

Put the verbs in brackets into a suitable tense (active or passive) or into an infinitive or –ing form.
After I (leave) college, I (find) it very difficult (get) a job. I (must/write) fifty or sixty letters of application but all the replies (say) the same thing: "We are sorry (tell) you that the post you (apply) for (now/fill)”. I only (have) one interview and they (tell) me that there (be) over 200 applications. Needless to say, I (not/get) the job!
In the end I (decide/take) a part-time job as a waitress just (earn) enough money (pay) the rent. Then, while I (serve) meals one day, I overheard two customers (talk). One (explain) that his secretary (leave) at very short notice and that he (not/know) what (do). I (stop/serve) at once and (ask) the man if he (consider) me for the job because I (have) all the necessary qualifications. He (must/be) very surprised but he (agree/interview) me the next day. To cut a long story short I (give) the job and I (work) as a secretary for a year now.
I expect I (still/serve) meals in a cafe, if I (not have) the courage to interrupt that con-versation!
Елена

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 02.12.2013, 02:59

Елена,

had left
found
to get
must have written
said
to tell
applied
is now filled
had
were
didn't get
decided to take
to earn
to pay
was serving
talking
explained
had left
didn't know
to do
stopped serving
asked
to consider
had
must have been
agreed to interview
was given
have been working
would still serve hadn't had
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 5 месяцев

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку