Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Помогите переделать в passive voice!

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение ЕЛЕНА » 02.12.2013, 20:41

Read these sentences about fish. Then put the verb in brackets into PPS form.
1 About 15% of protein eaten by humans (always come) has always come from fish.
2 Recently, however, the number of fish (fall) ……………. .
3 Several things (cause) ………………this problem.
4 Most scientists agree that governments (not do) ……………….enough to stop overfishing.
5 This means that fish populations (grow) ………………….smaller.
6 Many fish (not reproduce)………………fast enough to replace their numbers.
7 The population of North Sea cod, for example, (reach)………………… a dangerous level.
8 EU laws (reduce) …………….the numbers of fishing boats.
9 As a result, many fishermen in traditional fishing ports (lose)………. their jobs.
10 In recent years, fish in the UK (become)......expensive, and many people (stop).......eating it.

Спасибо вам большое!!!! :smile: :razz:
ЕЛЕНА

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 02.12.2013, 22:15

2) has fallen
3) have caused
4) have done
5) have grown
6) haven't reproduced
7) has reached
8) have reduced
9) have lost
10) has become; have stopped

Это очень простое задание... Что непонятно? Что объяснить?
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 3 месяца

Сообщение ЕЛЕНА » 02.12.2013, 22:56

Вы замечательная!!!!!спасибо вам огробное!процветание вашему сайту!!!
ЕЛЕНА

Сообщение Юлия » 03.12.2013, 00:16

1. Change the following sentences into the Passive Voice.
A. using the Indefinite Tenses (give two forms where possible).
Example: Tom gave her a book. — She was given a book. The book was given to her.
1. He broke my watch. 2. The teacher explained the rule to the students. 3. He often asks me to help them. 4. They usually do written exercises in class. 5. She will make a new discovery soon. 6. Steve will make a report at the conference. 7. They play tennis all year round, 8. His friends never forgave his betrayal, 9, The manager offers me several jobs. 10. They will promise you much, but don't imagine they will give you everything.
В. using the Indefinite Tenses (pay attention to prepositions),
Example: She looks after him well. — He is well looked after (by her).
1. We sent for the police. 2, They speak much about this book. 3. They often laugh at him. 4. They listened to our conversation very attentively. 5.1 think they will wait for us only in a week. 6. Nobody took notice of his late arrival. 7. We looked through all the advertisements very
attentively. 8, He was a brilliant speaker, and whenever he spoke, the audience listened to him with great attention, 9. They will look after him in hospital much better. 10. Everybody looked at her new dress with interest.
С. using the Continuous Tenses.
Example: They are solving a difficult problem now. — The problem is being solved now.
1. Don't come in! The professor is examining students. 2. Can I read the article? — No, the secretary is typing it. 3. We had to hurry. They were waiting for us. 4. It was noisy. Nobody was listening to him. 5. Does he realize that they are laughing at him? 6, Look at this man. I think he is following us. 7. Listen carefully! He is giving a very interesting talk. 8. The waiter is serving us rather fast, 9. The secretary was looking through morning mail. 10. The interpreter is translating their conversation rather well.
D. using the Perfect Tenses
Example: They have already brought the medi¬cine. — The medicine has already been brought.
1. You have repaired our house lately. 2. When the fire brigade came, the fire had destroyed the building. 3. The athlete has shown much better results since this coach trains him, 4.1 will have answered all the business letters by noon. 5. The president of the board has signed the document. 6. Is she washing the floor? — No, she has already washed it. 1, By his arrival they had repaired his car. 8. He has booked the tickets and the clerk will have brought them by 2 o'clock. 9. They had painted the house by his arrival. 10. The police haven't found the reason for the accident yet.
E. using modal verbs.
Example: He can do this work. — The work can be done (by him).
1, She can find a job easily. 2, The matter is urgent. They should phone her immediately. 3, The boss wants Mr. Black. You must find him. 4= I can make an interesting offer to you. 5. He's get a pay rise and LOW they can buy a new house. 6, You must send the document as quickly as possible. 7. The weather is warm. She may plant the flowers. 8. The document is of great importance. He must show it to us. 9. He must give back the book on Sunday. 10. Their kitchen is large and they can use it as a dining room.
Юлия

Сообщение English Guru » 04.12.2013, 03:15

Юлия, да уж, большое задание, на которое сложно найти время. Вам еще актуально? Какой срок?

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

помогите по англискому языку сделать переделать придлажение наPossive Voice

Сообщение Наргиля » 11.04.2014, 17:46

I write SMS. every day

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 4 минуты 12 секунд:[/color][/size]
Переделате на Possive Voice I write. SMS every. day

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 6 минут 36 секунд:[/color][/size]
I write SMS. every day. Every day people visit museums and galleries. I read that book two years ago. Chingiz. Automatic wrote this novel in 1968
Наргиля

Сообщение English Guru » 11.04.2014, 19:21

SMS are written every day. Museums and galleries are visited by people every day. That book was read two years ago. This novel was written in 1968.

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение владимир » 21.11.2016, 13:26

С. using the Continuous Tenses.
Example: They are solving a difficult problem now. — The problem is being solved now.
1. Don't come in! The professor is examining students. 2. Can I read the article? — No, the secretary is typing it. 3. We had to hurry. They were waiting for us. 4. It was noisy. Nobody was listening to him. 5. Does he realize that they are laughing at him? 6, Look at this man. I think he is following us. 7. Listen carefully! He is giving a very interesting talk. 8. The waiter is serving us rather fast, 9. The secretary was looking through morning mail. 10. The interpreter is translating their conversation rather well.
D. using the Perfect Tenses
Example: They have already brought the medi¬cine. — The medicine has already been brought.
1. You have repaired our house lately. 2. When the fire brigade came, the fire had destroyed the building. 3. The athlete has shown much better results since this coach trains him, 4.1 will have answered all the business letters by noon. 5. The president of the board has signed the document. 6. Is she washing the floor? — No, she has already washed it. 1, By his arrival they had repaired his car. 8. He has booked the tickets and the clerk will have brought them by 2 o'clock. 9. They had painted the house by his arrival. 10. The police haven't found the reason for the accident yet.
E. using modal verbs.
Example: He can do this work. — The work can be done (by him).
1, She can find a job easily. 2, The matter is urgent. They should phone her immediately. 3, The boss wants Mr. Black. You must find him. 4= I can make an interesting offer to you. 5. He's get a pay rise and LOW they can buy a new house. 6, You must send the document as quickly as possible. 7. The weather is warm. She may plant the flowers. 8. The document is of great importance. He must show it to us. 9. He must give back the book on Sunday. 10. Their kitchen is large and they can use it as a dining room.
владимир

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку