Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Проверьте, пожалуйста, правильность написания письма - предложения услуг. Нужен британский

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение DreamRina » 28.03.2016, 03:18

Проверьте, пожалуйста, правильность написания письма - предложения услуг. Нужен британский английский, не знаю получилось ли. Спасибо за помощь!
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to you to introduce my computer service company Demir IT solutions. My name is Emre Demir. I have extensive IT expertise and experience, having worked in the industry since 2007. Nowdays, I am going to run my own computer service business. I am planning to provide computer service in Stevenage and nearby areas.
I am offering you not only a computer repair service but also I am able to help you prevent problems before they start by using management technology. Demir IT solutions will work 7/24, so you will be able to get a computer service exactly when you need.
I would appreciate information on your usual computer service cases and its costs to provide you better IT solutions for a lower price. I am strongly interested in having you as client.
I am certain that I can earn the privilege of being your IT service provider if you give me the chance to compete.
Would you, please, send me an answer to register a firm interest in acquiring my services.

Looking forward to your early reply.
Yours respectfully,
Emre Demir
DreamRina

Info

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку