Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Помогите проверить и исправить ошибки

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение nadezhda » 14.04.2016, 10:33

Dear John, I recieved your letter last Saturday and I'm very glad to know that you're all right. How are you? How are things? How are you spending your holidays? What places are you going to visit next time? Did you met your granny in Japan? I'm fine, healthy and whealthy. It was very interesting. to read about Japan history and also about it's national food. Some of it is really impressive. I like to learn about food from other countries and also to taste it. I like taste of large part of those dishes, but some I don't. For example, one time I tasted fried scorpion, the national dish of some small African country, and I didn't like it. It has a taste African country, and I did't like it. It has a taste of havaly ftied chicken with huge quantily of chilly pepper. There are lots of national dishers in Ukraine like borshch, varenyky or uzvar. I like all of them and wish you to taste at least one of national Ukrainian dishes. So, I have to finish, because my mother askedme to go to Supermarket.
nadezhda

Info

Сообщение Elena_59 » 14.04.2016, 13:47

Это письмо для ОГЭ или ЕГЭ ? Где письмо -стимул?
Elena_59
Почётный участник
Почётный участник
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 1 год 10 месяцев

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку