Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Помогите, пожалуйста, переделать диалог в косвенную речь

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Настенька » 14.12.2016, 12:40

Косвенная речь!!!

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 7 минут 3 секунды:[/color][/size]
M o t h e r : Pete, we’ve run out of vegetables andwe’ve hard ly any bread in the house. You know, now it’s yourturn to go tothe greengrocer’s and tothe baker’s.
P e t e : Oh, bother? Why do we have to go shopping so often?
M o t h e r : The day before yesterday it was Nelly who did all the shopping. She went tothe grocer’s and tothe butcher’s.
P e t e : Did she? But, Mother, girls are so fond of shopping. Let Nelly do it today as well.
M o t h e r : Oh, you've been a lazy bones ever since you were born! It’s so difficult to make you go anywhere.
P e t e : D’you want to make me a model boy, Mum?
M o t h e r : I’d like to. Take that bag and don’t grumble. Buy a cabbage, a pound of onions, half a pound of carrots and a loaf of bread. Here is the money and don’t forget the change.
P e t e : Did I ever forget it?
M o t h e r : I don’t say you did. But you are so absent minded.
P e t e : (sighing): My teacher says the same.
M o t h e r : I expect you to be back in half an hour. P e t Pete : All right. I’ll do my best.
Настенька

Info

Сообщение Флера » 17.12.2016, 01:12

M o t h e r : Pete, we’ve run out of vegetables and we’ve hardly any bread in the house. You know, now it’s your turn to go to the greengrocer’s and to the baker’s.
P e t e : Oh, bother? Why do we have to go shopping so often?
M o t h e r : The day before yesterday it was Nelly who did all the shopping. She went tothe grocer’s and tothe butcher’s.
P e t e : Did she? But, Mother, girls are so fond of shopping. Let Nelly do it today as well.
M o t h e r : Oh, you've been a lazy bones ever since you were born! It’s so difficult to make you go anywhere.
P e t e : D’you want to make me a model boy, Mum?
M o t h e r : I’d like to. Take that bag and don’t grumble. Buy a cabbage, a pound of onions, half a pound of carrots and a loaf of bread. Here is the money and don’t forget the change.
P e t e : Did I ever forget it?
M o t h e r : I don’t say you did. But you are so absent minded.
P e t e : (sighing): My teacher says the same.
M o t h e r : I expect you to be back in half an hour. P e t Pete : All right. I’ll do my best.
Настенька
========
M o t h e r : Pete, we’ve run out of vegetables and we’ve hardly any bread in the house. You know, now it’s your turn to go to the greengrocer’s and to the baker’s.==Mother said to Pete that they had run out of vegetables and they had hardly any bread in the house. She told him that it was his turn to go to the greengrocer's and to the baker's.
Флера

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку