Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Артикли

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Polina1234567 » 22.12.2016, 00:16

ПРОВЕРЬТЕ ПРАВИЛЬНОСТЬ УПОТРЕБЛЕНИЯ ИЛИ ОТСУТСТВИЯ АРТИКЛЕЙ
1. "It is A natural thing for - young woman to come downstairs in THE morning to have her breakfast," said Duncan. 2. Has THE last post come? There was nobody inside. THE kitchen was dirty, all THE doors and THE windows were tight shut. 3. She was A girl of perhaps 22, with - large brown eyes, - button nose and - mouth that looked as though she constantly said: "Ooo." 4. Margot said nothing but sat back in THE corner of THE sofa. 5. Gretchen went to THE door and locked it, and returned with THE key. 6. He heard A distant voice saying "Bill." 7. Then I searched for A piece of - paper and pencil, and I wrote A message for THE maid. 8. Ansell gave - angry sigh, and at that moment there was - tap on THE door. 9. THE army is
THE most interesting profession. 10. He sighed again and again, like one who has escaped from THE danger. 11. I don't believe A word of it. 12. He didn't even count THE money that Lammiter held out to him. 13. When - film was over they went for A walk across THE dark, damp fields. 14. General Henderson was - tall man, slim and erect, with A lined bronzed face and - white hair. 16. He is A walking grammar book. 17. THE sun was not up yet, but - stars
were dim, and cold pale sky was THE same colour as THE cold pale
sea.
Polina1234567

Info

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку