Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Сделать задание по английскому языку онлайн

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Елена » 28.10.2013, 19:20

[quote="Елена"]огромное спасибо!помогите еще пожалуйста)))))
Перепишите предложения раскрыв скобки с использованием Past Simple:
1.She (get) up at 7o'clock.
2.She (not/have) a big breakfast.
3.Mozart (write) more than 600 pieces of muzic.
4. "(you/go) out last night?-Yes,I(go)to the cinema but I (not/enjoy) the film much.
5."When Mr Thomas (die)?-About ten years ago.
6.I (njt/go) anything at the weekend.
7.It was warm,so I (take) off my coat.

Перепишите предложения раскрыв скобки с использованием Future Simple:
1.That bag looks htavy. I (help)you with it
2."What wouid you like to drink?-I (have) an orange juice,piease."
3."did they phone Ruth?-Oh no, we forgot.We (phone) her now"
4. He feels a bit hungry.I think he (have) something to eat.
5. She doesn't think she (go) out tonight.
6.I (not/tell) anyone what happened.
7.(you?be) guiet,piease?

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 33 минуты 52 секунды:[/color][/size]
помогите пожалуйста оооооооооооооооочень срочнооооооооооооооооооооо надо
Елена[/quote]
Елена

Info

Сообщение Best Teacher » 28.10.2013, 19:45

Got
Didn't have
Wrote
Did you go
Did Mr. Thomas die
didn't go
Took

Will help
Will have
Will phone
Will have
Will go
Won't tell
Will you be
Best Teacher

Сообщение Аля » 29.10.2013, 06:24

IV. Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на степени сравнения прилагательных и наречий.
1. Right up to the end of the seventeenth century English judges were more or less tools of the monarch.
2. The worst consequence of the economic crisis is a substantial increase in crime rate.
3. The Netherlands and Portugal inflict the mildest sanctions the other European countries have ever applied for corruption crimes.
4. Nothing is ever as simple as it seems.
5. The higher living standards the society has, the fewer crimes are committed.

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 3 часа 29 минут 28 секунд:[/color][/size]
VII. Прочитайте текст, выпишите и переведите на русский язык по одному предложению с:
а) существительным в функции определения;
б) существительным в притяжательном падеже;
в ) конструкцией "there + be”.

CIVIL COURTS

1. The main courts of civil jurisdiction in England and Wales are the county courts, which are the courts for the lesser cases, and the High Court, where more important cases are tried. Most appeals go to the Court of Appeal. If the appeal is refused there can be a final appeal to the House of Lords, but this rarely happens.
2. There are about 300 county courts in England and Wales. The county court is descended from the shire court of Anglo - Saxon times. These courts were established in 1846 in order to facilitate the recovery of small debts. The jurisdiction of these courts covers actions founded upon contract and tort (injury, harmful act, for which a civil action can be brought), mortgage cases, and actions for the recovery of land. Other matters dealt with by the county courts include landlord and tenant and adoption cases.
3. The county court judge is a salaried barrister. He sits alone and decides cases without a jury. In addition to the above - mentioned cases the county court judge hears cases under the Rent Restriction Acts. He takes no criminal cases, but hears a great variety of civil disputes, such as those arising out of hire - purchase agreements, or nuisances, or traffic accidents, and so on, if the claim does not exceed one hundred, or, if the defendant does not object, two hundred pounds.
4. In a civil suit the solicitor prepares the case for the courts, and instructs a barrister to plead the case in court. A barrister’s instructions are called a brief. The barristers, who represent the plaintiff, i.e. the person sued, argue out the case in the court, and discuss the various points of law. Finally the judge pronounces his judgment. If the plaintiff is not satisfied with the decision of the court, he can appeal to a higher court.
5. The High Court of Justice is a small tribunal with no more than 75 judges. The Queen formally appoints the judges on the recommendation of the Lord Chancellor, who makes the real selection. The High Court judges receive salaries and they must retire at the age of 75. The High Court of Justice has several Divisions: the Chancery Division, the Family Division and the Queen’s Bench Division. These divisions are independent of one another. The Chancery Division consists of the Lord Chancellor and ten judges, and deals with questions of company law, bankruptcy, the administration of the estates of people who have died and other similar matters. The Family Division which deals with divorce and questions arising out of wills has replaced the Probate, Divorce and Admiralty Division. All the judges of these two Divisions remain in London. The Queen’s Bench Division consists of the Lord Chief Justice and thirty - nine other judges, who are engaged in civil work in London, and the Central Criminal Court (the "Old Bailey”) also in London, and who tour the provincial crown courts. This division is concerned with the ordinary business of the Common Law, suits for damages.
6. Much pageantry surrounded these judges when on circuit. they were greeted with trumpets and fanfares when they arrived at court and drove in special official cars. High court judges still wear robes and large gray wigs in court but much of the ceremony which used to accompany the assize courts was abolished with the reform of 1972. A High Court judge has the title The Honourable Mr Justice ...; and he is automatically given a knighthood. If he ispromoted to the Court of Appeal, he becomes Lord Justice …, though he is usually still a knight and not a peer.
7. The Court of Appeal is the intermediate appellate tribunal. For civil appeals, the court normally sits in panels of three Lord Justices, with the senior Lord Justice presiding. The Court of Appeal hears appeals from the High Court and from a few specialized administrative tribunals. Four divisions of the court normally sit for civil business. The Court of Appeal provides the appellate review for most cases.
8. The House of Lords is the highest court in England. For judicial purposes it is usually composed only of the Lords of Appeal in Ordinary. The Lord Chancellor is the highest judge in the kingdom. The law lords receive life peerage upon their appointment to the House. The House of Lords hears appeals from the English Court of Appeals. In exceptional circumstances it may hear direct appeals from the High Court.
It is the court of last resort.

ЗАРАНЕЕ СПАСИБО!!!
Аля

Сообщение Best Teacher » 29.10.2013, 21:25

1. Ближе к концу 17 века английские судьи были более или менее инструментами (в руках) монарха.
2. Самое худшее последствие экономического кризиса - существенный рост уровня преступности.
3. Среди других европейских стран Нидерланды и Португалия применяют самые мягкие санкции за коррупционные преступления.
4. Ничто никогда так просто как кажется.
5. Чем выше у общества стандарты жизни, тем меньше преступлений совершается.

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 5 часов 39 минут 17 секунд:[/color][/size]
А) country courts
B) the Queen’s Bench Division
C) There are about 300 county courts

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 15 секунд:[/color][/size]
А) country courts
B) the Queen’s Bench Division
C) There are about 300 county courts
Best Teacher

Сообщение marina » 30.10.2013, 14:54

НАЙТИ 9 ОШИБОК!!!!!!Hi! Thanks for the email. It's raining outside so I am siting in the living room and I are watching the Waterland Olympic Games in TV. At the moment the sea cows are get ready to race. Theyre so funny! Im hungry, i'm eating a burger. Are you watching the Games, two? Do you want to meat later?
marina

Сообщение English Guru » 31.10.2013, 00:43

1) sitting
2) I am
3) on TV
4) are getting
5) they're
6) I'm
7) too
8) to meet
9) I'm (с большой буквы)
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года

Сообщение 111 » 03.11.2013, 06:37

Помогите жалуйста.
Решите, верны ли следующие заявления [T] или ложны [F] относительно информации в тексте. Если Вы чувствуете, что заявление ложно, измените его, чтобы сделать его верным.

1. The most important program in an OS is Microsoft Office, it remains in memory all the time that the computer is operating, and manages the OS.
2. Programs that only stay in memory while they are being used are known as nonresident programs.
3. When the command is typed at the prompt and the Enter key is pressed, the command is processed and the output is displayed on your smart phone.
4. The work of the operating system takes place on the screen and is always obvious to the user.
5. The OS (operating system) is the set of computer programs that allow the user to perform basic tasks like copying, moving but never saving and printing files.

вот текст

The OS (operating system) is the set of computer programs that allow the user to perform basic tasks like copying, moving, saving and printing files. It also provides an interface between (i.e. provides communication between) applications programs (e.g. word processors or spreadsheets) and the computer hardware. As a user interacts with an applications program on the screen, the applications program communicates with the operating system and the operating system communicates with the computer hardware. The work of the operating system takes place in the background and is not always obvious to the user.
The most important program in an OS is the supervisor program. It remains in memory all the time that the computer is operating, and manages the OS. It loads other parts of the OS into memory when they are needed. Programs that remain in memory while the computer is in use are known as resident programs. Programs that only stay in memory while they are being used are known as nonresident programs.
Some operating systems are command driven (i.e. the user runs a program by typing a command). The screen is usually blank except for a symbol (e.g. $) which acts as a command prompt. When the command is typed at the prompt and the Enter key is pressed, the command is processed and the output is displayed on the screen. OS commands are usually short words or abbreviations (e.g., date, logout, passed, Is).
Unix is a command driven operating system used on all sizes of computers, but mostly large multi-user, multi-tasking mainframe computers. It is available in many versions, such as Linux, Minix, HP-UX, Xenix, Venix, Ultrix, A/UX, AIX, Solaris and PowerOpen. Other command driven operating systems mentioned in this unit include: VAX/VMS, MVS VM OS/390, NetWare and Linux.
Some operating systems have a GUI (pronounced like 'goo-ey' - graphical user interface) that allows the user to use a mouse to click on icons on the screen or choose commands from a list of choices known as a menu. Operating systems with graphical interfaces mentioned in this unit include: MacOS, Linux, Windows XP, BC 0), Palm and Windows Media Centre Edition.

срочная помощь по английскому языку

Сообщение ольга123456789 » 04.11.2013, 10:09

Срочная помощь по английскому языку. Помогите, пожалуйста!!!
Post _____every day.

a) delivered b) delivers c) is to deliver d) is delivered

The bed was tidied up and covered _____ a woolen blanket.

a) by b) with c) on d) in

The parcel was wrapped _____ paper by the shopgirl.

a) in b) with c) by d) around

The post ______ delivered by noon yesterday.

a) must be b) must have c) must have been d) must had been

So far nothing _____ here.

a) changed b) was changed c) have been changed d) has been changed

Who was Australia _____?

a) discovered b) was discovered c) discovered by d) was discovered by

______ the group would arrive soon.

a) They were expected b) The group is expected c) It is expected d) It was expected

The group _____ to arrive soon that day.

a) is expected b) they expected c) it was expected d) was expected

The telegram _____, you needn’t worry.

a)was already delivered b)is still delivered c)is already being delivered d)has already delivered

They _____ their house redecorated, it looked wonderful.

a) had had b) had c) have d) have had
ольга123456789

Сообщение Гость » 05.11.2013, 18:02

Put one suitable word in each space
a.Rarely ....... we find students who are willing to think for themselves.
b. ......... in the polar regions does the temperature fall to such a low level.
c.Little....... anyone suppose that Mrs.Robertson was an enemy agent.
Гость

английский язык

Сообщение нигина » 05.11.2013, 18:05

Put one suitable word in each space
a.Rarely ....... we find students who are willing to think for themselves.
b. ......... in the polar regions does the temperature fall to such a low level.
c.Little....... anyone suppose that Mrs.Robertson was an enemy agent.
нигина

Сообщение Надя » 06.11.2013, 10:32

2. Put the following sentences in the and negative forms, and then translate them:

a) They had an English lesson yesterday.
b) Students will have five exams in June.
c) This university has a distance education department.
Надя

Сообщение Надя » 06.11.2013, 10:33

3. Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Indefinite Tense (прошедшее неопределенное время):

a) They (to study) many subjects last year.
b) He (enter) the university in 1998.
c) I (to go) the university by bus.

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 30 секунд:[/color][/size]
помогите плииииз!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Надя

Сообщение English Guru » 07.11.2013, 18:55

ольга123456789,

1. D
2. B
3. B
4. C
5. D
6. C
7. D
8. D
9. A
10. B

Добавлено спустя 8 минут 44 секунды:
Гость,

1) Do
2) Scarcely
3) Did

Интересное задание.

Добавлено спустя 5 минут 29 секунд:
Надя, я, конечно, помогу, но с такими знаниями вы ни к чему не придёте... Это очень простое задание.

2. Didn't have, won't have, doesn't have.

3. Studied, entered, went.

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Гость » 07.11.2013, 19:59

Здравствуйте правильно ли я сделала задание?Помогите пожалуйста заранее спасибо.
Вставить, either, neither, neither… nor, используя предлог of, где необходимо.
1. There were two pictures on the wall. I didn't like ____neither of ____ them.
2. It was a good football match. ___Ether of______ teams played well.
3. It wasn't a good football match. _____Neither of___ team played well.
4. I invited Nick and Mike to the party but ___neither______ them came.
5. Is your friend English or American? ____Neither___of__. She's Australian.
6. Do you want tea or coffee. ______Neither of________ I prefer milk.

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 1 час 42 минуты 1 секунду:[/color][/size]
. Поставьте прилагательное, приведенное в скобках в соответствующую степень.
1. You'd ________ (good) tell him.
2. Who is the ______ (old) in your family?
3. She is the_______ (good) student in our group.
4. Her English getting_____ (bad) now.
5. Monday was the______ (bad) day of the week.
6. The meal cost______ (little) than we expected.
7. What is the ______ (late) news today?
8. It's getting ________ (hard) to find a job nowadays.
9. That was the_______ (boring) film I have ever seen.
10. Eating fruit is ______ (healthy) than sweets.
11. Helen is the ______ (pretty) girl in our group.
Помогите сделать пожалуйста.
Гость

Сообщение English Guru » 07.11.2013, 23:39

I.

4) neither of them
5) без предлога
6) без предлога (местоимения же нет!)

Остальное правильно! Молодец!

Ii.

Better
Eldest
best
Worse
Worst
less
Latest
harder
Most boring
healthier
Prettiest

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Гость » 08.11.2013, 16:57

Спасибо огромное за предыдущие задания ,проверьте меня пожалуйста.

1. Поставьте существительное во множественном числе.
aircraft, - aircraft
brother in arm- brother in arm
sister –in –law,- sister –in –law
deer,- deer
key, -keys
man –of –war, -men -of-war
statesman,-statesmen
roof, -roofs
(shelf), -shelves
editor –in –chief- editors –in –chief-
, grown –up, -grown –ups
money, -money
hotel keeper,- ????
forget –me –not, - forget –me –nots
codex, -codices
progress simposiut, ??????
Frenchman, -Frenchmen
German.-Germans

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 3 минуты 42 секунды:[/color][/size]
Написать имя существительное женского рода? Все сделала кроме

а muster? ????
a lion, a tiger, an actor, a poet, a muster, a baron, a shepherd, a host, a count.

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 56 секунд:[/color][/size]
Напишите существительные в мужском роде.
a nice, a widow, a stewardess, a princess, a duchess, a hen, a queen, a cow.

Все сделала кроме слова a nice??????

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 53 секунды:[/color][/size]
Очень прошу помочь с этим заданием?????

8. Составить предложения из данных слов.
1. Policeman, from, is, Yohn, a, not, New York.
2. isn' t, coffee, nice, English, very.
3. not, summer, we, holidays, last, on, go, did.
4. Rome, last, they, week, in, arrived.
5. us, they, about, new, their, told, car.
6. get, early, up, never, I.
7. far, live, not, the park, from, we.
8. Tim, there, will, Nick, nor, go, neither.
9. no, he, longer, here, works.
Гость

Сообщение ольга123456789 » 08.11.2013, 21:58

Спасибо большое! Очень благодарна Вам!
ольга123456789

Сообщение English Guru » 08.11.2013, 23:16

Гость писал(а):brother in arm- brother in arm
sister –in –law,- sister –in –law

brothers in arm
sisters-in-law

Гость писал(а):money, -money
money, - (singularia tantum)

Гость писал(а):hotel keeper,- ????
hotel keepers

Гость писал(а):progress simposiut, ??????
symposium?? symposia!

Гость писал(а):а muster? ????
Master? Женский род: mistress

Задание 8.

1. Yohn, a policeman, is not from New York.
2. English coffee isn' t very nice.
3. Last summer we did not go on holidays.
4. They arrived in Rome last week.
5. They told us about their new car.
6. I never get up early.
7. We live not far from the park.
8. Neither Tim nor Nick will go there.
9. He no longer works here.

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Екатерина » 12.11.2013, 12:39

Complete the sentences with the right verbs in the gerund form.+перевести полученные предложения на русский язык.
visit, phone, byu, eat, think, promise
1.It`s no use ... . She won`t talk to you.
2.I can`t help ... about this problem. It`s very important to me.
3.This dress isn`t worth ... . It doesn`t suit you at all.
4.You`ll never loose weight if you can`t help ... sweets.
5.It`s no good ... if you can`t keep you word.
6.Egypt is always worth ... . The climate is warm and there are so many things to see.
Буду премного благодарна за ответ.
Екатерина

Сообщение English Guru » 12.11.2013, 12:53

1) phoning (Нет смысла звонить, она не будет с тобой разговаривать).
2) thinking (Я не могу не думать об этой проблеме. Она очень важна для меня).
3) buying (Это платье нестоит покупать. Оно совсем тебе не подходит).
4) eating (Ты никогда не скинешь вес, если ты не можешь удержаться от поедания сладостей).
5) promising (Нехорошо обещать, если ты не можешь сдержать слово).
6) visiting (Египет всегда стоит посетить. Климат тёплый и там есть много всего посмотреть).

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Info

Пред.След.

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку