Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Сделать задание по английскому языку онлайн

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Совсем запуталась..

Сообщение Анна 1979 » 29.04.2015, 12:55

Добрый день помогите пожалуйста, совсем запуталась. Заранее спасибо)))
Rewrite the following passages in the passive:
Yesterday afternoon, the eruption of the volcano destroyed an entire village. Mouth of Sirius which experts thought was dormant broke out at 3 PM. Tourists saw the smoke rising from the mouth of the volcano two days before. The police moved the residents out of the area for their own safety. Tons of lava and rock out to the volcano and the destroyed houses, roads and trees. Although the explosion physically injured, only a few people doctors treat many a shock. The authorities were concerned around mount Sirius clearly in the case in addition to its activity.

A few days ago someone stole Keith Dunn s motorcycles. Kate reported the theft to the police. The police said that they need to try to find his bike. This morning the police called Kate and asked him to go to the police station. They found his motorcycle. Thieves struck it, and then sold it to someone else . The new owner parked his motorcycle near the police station. The police arrested the thieves.
Анна 1979

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 29.04.2015, 13:00

Попробуйте сами, я помогу. Вот правило: http://englishgu.ru/stradatelnyj-zalog/
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 2 месяца

Сообщение Anna18 » 04.05.2015, 13:26

Помогите пожалуйста. Огромное спасибоооо.
I. The students greeted the famous lecturer warmly. 2. They have recently built a huge plant, in the town of N. 3. We must finish the work by tomorrow. 4. When I fell ill, my mother sent for the doctor. 5. They looked for the girl everywhere. 6. They did not listen to the boy. 7. She looks after the patients well. 8. They asked for our address. 9. My father looked through these papers this morning- Ю- He will give my brother English lessons. 1.1. A friend of his has shown me an interesting magazine. 12. His friend told him everything. 13. They showed Helen the nearest way to the thea­tre. 14. He gave his patient some good advice. 15. Mary has told me the news. 16. The people looked at the little boy with interest. 17. They ex­amined the paper attentively.
Anna18

перевод

Сообщение Akwa » 11.05.2015, 11:46

Можно проверить перевод? заранее спасибо)))
I studied as a student of Bachelor of Economics and Business Administration at the University of Hohenheim during the winter semester. The education system in Germany is arranged so that before the beginning of the semester students can choose the subjects which they would like to attend. Therefore, before coming to Germany I knew my training schedule. At first it was hard to study in English and to understand economic terminology. But after a couple of months I improved the level of my English skills by attending English courses and practice the language every day.
I would like to highlight some features of studying at the European University: students themselves can choose the subjects which they would like to attend, all lectures can be found and print on the website of the host university, professors do not check the quantity of students in the classroom but in spite of the presence of such freedom students are preparing for the exam in the library during the semester. Students relax as well as they learn. During the semester university organized different trips and excursions, themed evenings and meetings, etc.
When I found out the schedule of my exams I was surprised to know that students can take more than one exam in one day or every day. Based on this I was a little confused and not quite properly apportion my time and energy to prepare the exams. At the end of my mobility I was able to take subjects such as Economics of Innovation and Interorganitaional Negotiation.
Stuttgart has a unique opportunity to study and grow with a huge number of people from different countries, to learn their culture, values, way of life. Academic exchange met all my expectations and gave a lot of impressions. I gained invaluable experience in international communication, thus increasing the level of English and German. Study gave me new knowledge and broaden my horizons. I have got acquainted with German culture, visited many cities and countries of Europe. Friends around the world, emotions, memories and a rethinking of many attitudes - this program gave me all this. If I have the opportunity to once again participate in this program I would be happy to use it. And I think everyone should try their hand and participate in the program of academic exchange.
Akwa

Сообщение Иришка » 17.05.2015, 17:19

вставьте пропущенные глаголы:
My sister ..... very clever.
What.....he do in the evering?
Her mother..... a teacher in a school.
Where....he live?
.... she married?
Mary..... has two children.
My friend.... ten years old.
David.... a lot of friends.
Sally.... not like cooking.
Иришка

Сообщение English Guru » 17.05.2015, 18:51

Иришка,

My sister IS very clever.
What DOES he do in the evering?
Her mother IS a teacher in a school.
Where DOES he live?
IS she married?
Mary ----- has two children.
My friend IS ten years old.
David HAS a lot of friends.
Sally DOES not like cooking.

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

нужна помощь

Сообщение Сергей Мялов » 18.05.2015, 19:00

Compare local governmental functions in Ukraine, Great Britain
and the United States. What functions are common?
Сергей Мялов

Сообщение English Guru » 18.05.2015, 19:37

Это вам конечно платно надо - 3 ссылка в подписи
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение помогите » 19.05.2015, 18:52

Complete the sentences with the Past Simple or Past Continuous form of the verbs in bracets.
1) I ___(work) In a school in Prague when I__(meet) my boyfriend.
2) When I __(be) a child, I__(like) swimming.
3) My sister__(arrive) just as I__(cook) some lunch.
4) I__(know) I wanted to marry him the first time I__(meet) him.
5)He__(not/break) his arm while he__(play) rugby. He __(fall) down the stairs.
6) I__(check) on the children and both of them__(sleep).
7) The phone rang while I__(listen) to my mp3 player and I __(not/hear) it.
8) I think l__ (see) you yesterday in the station.
__(wear) a blue shirt?

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 12 минут 36 секунд:[/color][/size]
Compelte the story putting the verb/verbs phrases from the box In the correct place
didn't know ; fell ; hoping ; visited ; was ; was expecting ; was having ; was staying.
I remember when my little sister was born. I was
ten years old, and I was staying in London with my
parents. I knew my mother a baby, but I how soon
it would arrive.I was really for a girt. It happened
when I at a friend's house. It was her birthday and
so she a party. My grandmother came to collect me,
but when she told me the news I was so excited that
I ran down the stairs, and I and broke my arm. I my
mother and sister in hospital. and I had to spend the
night there with my arm in plaster too,
помогите

Сообщение анжела » 20.05.2015, 04:11

II. Сделайте эти предложения 1) вопросительные 2) отрицательный: 1. Есть некоторые новые коммерческие банки в нашем городе. 2. Есть государственные банки уставный которые предлагают множество услуг. 3. Есть некоторые не-депозитные финансовых учреждений в США. 4. Существует страховой компании и некоторые пенсионные фонды в списке ниже. 5. Существует растущее число малых финансовых компаний в США сегодня. III. Заполните пропуски с местоимениями некоторых любых, и нет: 1. Есть _ коммерческие банки в вашем городе? - Да это так _. 2. Есть ли _ деньги в сберегательный счет? - Нет, нет _. 3. Имеет ли кредитный союз кредитовать _ деньги для своих членов? - Да, это так. Он придает _ деньги для своих членов. 4. Не пенсионные фонды инвестировать ~ деньги в отрасли? - Нет, они не делают. Они вкладывают деньги в _ промышленности. 5. Есть _ коммерческие финансовые компании, которые предоставляют обеспеченные кредиты для бизнеса. Внутривенно Заполните пропуски с прилагательными многих или много: 1. _ страховые компании защищают своих клиентов от риска. 2. Она принимает один _ деньги, чтобы присоединиться к кредитный союз. 3. Начальная. бизнес без финансовой поддержки со стороны банка может причинить вам неприятности _. 4. Банки в США, подлежат _ правительственных постановлений. 5. сберегательные и кредитные ассоциации привлечь _ мелких вкладчиков, которые не хотят иметь никакого риска
анжела

Сообщение Ирина1996 » 21.05.2015, 17:32

я перевела текст проверьте ошибки пожалуйста....срочно(((
Since my childhood I dream to visit the UK. Many people say : «the UK is one of the best countries in which to go.» I’d like to go to the UK for what would be viewed many famous places. The first thing I’d visited the Park in London. They say that from the Ferris wheel you can see the most distant, but beautiful corners of London. Secondly, I would have went on the Loch ness. And thirdly I would go to Buckingham Palace.
I was in Issyk-Kul twice. The impression of lake Issyk-Kul, will forever remain in my memory associated with the beauty of the mountain ranges of Kyrgyzstan, clean air, mysterious depth of this blue lake.
And I was in Moscow. Last spring I was fortunate to go on trips to the Kremlin with a visit to the Grand Kremlin Palace, the faceted Palace and Terem Palace.
Ирина1996

Помогите составить вопросы

Сообщение дмитрий остап » 21.05.2015, 20:50

Помогите с созданием альтернативных вопросов по английскому языку.
Вот предложения начальные (они содержат устойчивые английские выражения, дословно не переводящиеся):
1) Shi is such a foxy gal !
2) I can't get rid of this ear-worm song .
3) At the weekends we all like to be couch-potato.
4)"Roling stone" were real roling-stones.
5) Glamour galsadore stage-phoning.
6)Gandalf is the greatest wizard in the Midle Earth.
7)There are many chavs among us.
8)Smal talks are important in the society.
дмитрий остап

Сообщение мария010 » 21.05.2015, 21:37

Помогите пожалуйста) Перевод не надо)
Перепишите и переведите следующие предложения. Определите по грамматическим признакам, какой частью речи являются слова, оформленные окончанием s, и какую функцию это окончание выполняет, т. е. служит ли оно:
а) признаком множественного числа имени существительного
б) показателем 3-го лица единственного числа глагола в Present Simple
в) показателем притяжательного падежа имени существительного.

1. Australia produces goods for the motor-car, machine-building, clothing and food industries.
2. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth are the country's main ports.
3. Now there are many nations in Australia speaking different languages.
мария010
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 года

Сообщение English Guru » 22.05.2015, 01:04

мария010, produces б, goods а, industries а, country's в, ports а, nations а, languages а.

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение ОЛЬГАЧ » 08.06.2015, 17:37

ПОМОГИТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА ОТВЕТИТЬ НА ВОПРОСЫ ПО ТЕКСТУ
1. What is the difference between economics and such disciplines as history, mathematics, English and chemistry?
2. What is used extensively in economics?
3. What similarities has economics to chemistry?
4. Is economics the science of making choices?
5. What is the common element in all choices?
6. What does economics study?
Unlike history, mathematics, English and chemistry, economics is a subject that most students encounter only briefly before they begin college. Economics is a basic discipline, not an applied subject like accounting or drafting in which specific skills are taught.
Economics has some similarities to mathematics because logical reasoning and mathematical tools are used in it extensively. It also has some similarities to history because economics studies people as they interact in social groups.
Like chemistry, economics employs the scientific method, although some of economics has a descriptive rather than an analytical flavour. Finally, like English grammar, economics has a few simple rules and principles, but from these principles economics can derive many conclusions.
Economics is the science of making choices. Individuals must decide whether to study another hour or to go for a walk, whether to buy a six-pack of Pepsi or a 0,5 gallon of milk at the grocery, whether to choose fire fighting or teaching as an occupation and whether to play golf or to watch television for an afternoon of recreation. As a group, people must also choose through their governments whether to build a dam or to repair highways with their taxes, whether to invest money to business or to expand national parks.
The common element in all these decisions is that every choice involves a cost.
In fact, economics is the study of the choice that people make and the actions that they take in order to make the best use of scarce resources in meeting their wants.
ОЛЬГАЧ

Сообщение Victoria » 12.06.2015, 14:28

Добрый день! Помогите, пожалуйста,где можно найти упражнения на употребление прилагательных small и little.
Victoria
Активный участник
Активный участник
С нами: 2 года 3 месяца

Сообщение slava » 15.06.2015, 10:32

Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в нужной видовременной форме
1. My friends (to study) at the University.
2. I often ( to read) some interesting books on weekends.
3. They (to be given) a difficult English text to translate.
4. Now my friends (to listen) to music.
5. They (to graduate) from the University by that time.
6. The papers (to be signed) just by the dean.
7. We (to pass) often the examinations successfully.
8. The lecture (to begin) early in the morning tomorrow.
slava

Сообщение English Guru » 15.06.2015, 17:43

slava,
study
read
were given
are listening
had graduated
have been signed
pass
will begin

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Гость » 18.06.2015, 11:02

Здравствуйте! Помогите написать письмо запрос.
Гость

Сообщение Марат » 18.06.2015, 11:46

Добрый день!
Какой из двух вариантов более верный? Смысл написанного это: запрос список воздушного флота компании на сегодняшний день, используемый для чартерных рейсов.

1. Please send me information on your fleet for charter.
2. Please send me enclosed list of your fleet for charter.

спасибо.
Марат

Info

Пред.След.

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку