Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

выручайте

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение срочно срочно срочно » 22.02.2017, 10:45

ребятки помогите срочно очень решить тест
Задание 2. Раскройте скобки и переведите полученные предложения.
1. The Earth ___ (have) a population of 6.7 billion people.
2. My family ___ (live) in Nigeria for 2 years. After that we’ll move to Alaska.
3. It’s OK. I ___ (finish) work about half an hour ago. Would you like to go for a quick coffee?
4. I ___ (learn) to play the guitar since Christmas because my parents ___ (buy) me one as a present.
5. Before I went to Tierra del Fuego, I ___ (travel) all over the world and I ___ (see) all kinds of incredible sights.
6. Scientists ___ (probably find) a solution to global warming.
7. Today, most apples ___ (produce) in China.
8. Some days ago I ___ (send) some information by email.
9. The Olympic stadium ___ (rebuild) now after the accident.
10. The room looked much better. It ___ (clean).
Задание 3. Раскройте скобки и переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. I wish you ___ (send) me a message as soon as you arrive.
2. I wish I ___ (not drink) so much coffee in the evening: I couldn’t sleep half the night.
3. My job is so boring! I ___ (be) happy if I ___(have) a job like yours.
4. She ___ (be) more successful if she ___ (work) harder. But she’s so lazy.
5. Don’t worry. If I ___ (see) Monica this afternoon, I ___ (tell) her you called.
6. George decided to start working after school. But if he ___ (go) to University he ___ (become) an architect.
7. Sometimes I wish I ___ (be) a child again.
8. This candidate has good chances. He ___ (win) the election if he ___ (have) more supporters.
9. If it ___ (rain) very hard the streets ___ (flood).
10. I have trouble with maths. If only I ___ (study) it at school.
Задание 4. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. A lucky charm that looks like an eye can protect people against the evil eye.
2. Nora Richards, with whom I have worked for years, could never get her work done in time.
3. There are situations in which you simply have to meet your deadlines.
4. It was not easy for her to reach her goals, but she was able to do so because she took all necessary steps.
5. I believe that people with means should help others in need.
6. If you help other people, they might be just as willing to do things for you in return.
7. I know that I must fit into my everyday schedule some physical exercise – walking, running.
8. When you are in Spain, you ought to visit a flamenco festival.
срочно срочно срочно

Info

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку