Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Проверка управжений (Predictions about families)

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Olga » 29.01.2014, 13:01

Добрый день. Проверьте, пожалуйста, предложения.
Задание такое: есть текст, нужно ответить по каждому параграфу, используя I think so, Probably, I'm sure и т.д.
Текст:
1. Most children will know their great-grandparents (and even great-great-grandparents) because people are living longer.
2. Very few children will have brothers or sisters, and it will be common to be an only child. As a result, future generations will not have many cousins either.
3. Many children will grow up isolated from other children and young adults. This will make them more selfish and introverted.
4. More couple will divorce and re-marry, some more than once. They may have children with their new parents, so many children will have a stepmother or stepfather and half-brothers or sisters.
5. There will be many “boomerang children”. There are children who leave home to get married, but then divorce and return to live with their parents.
6. There will be more single-parent families.
7. Because houses are now so expensive, different generations may decide to live together, so parents, grandparents, and adult children may co-own their houses, and many couples will have to live with their in-law.

Мои ответы:
1. Perhaps it will be so if a woman delivers a child at young age. But currently the amount women who have a baby after thirty or even thirty-five are rising.
2. I’m sure it will. Nowdays the all things are very expensive as well an education, extra activities, food, clothes, traveling. So many people can’t have more than one child.
3. Maybe it will. But it depends on the adults. I watched cases when mothers, fathers and grandparents did’t encourage to communication between their kinds and other children.
4. I’m agree that more couples will divorce. I am at a loss to answer about re-marry because it is hardly to find a good person. And maybe many people will decide to live without registration their relationships. Also such decision may be connected with a propery issue.
5. I don’t think so. If they will have a flat, they don’t return to a parent’s house. If they won’t have own home, they come back to live with their parents.
6. I’m sure it will. It is already now.
7. Probably. Because now many people can’t afford to buy own house and they continue to live together with the parents.
Olga

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 29.01.2014, 23:02

Olga писал(а):1. Perhaps it will be so if a woman delivers a child at young age. But currently the amount women who have a baby after thirty or even thirty-five are rising.
the amount of women... is rising

Olga писал(а):2. I’m sure it will. Nowdays the all things are very expensive as well an education, extra activities, food, clothes, traveling. So many people can’t have more than one child.
all the things .... for example education....

Olga писал(а):3. Maybe it will. But it depends on the adults. I watched cases when mothers, fathers and grandparents did’t encourage to communication between their kinds and other children.
didn't encourage the communication

Olga писал(а):4. I’m agree that more couples will divorce. I am at a loss to answer about re-marry because it is hardly to find a good person. And maybe many people will decide to live without registration their relationships. Also such decision may be connected with a propery issue.
registration of ... property issue

Olga писал(а):If they will have a flat, they don’t return to a parent’s house. If they won’t have own home, they come back to live with their parents.
if they have a flat, they won't... if they don't have their own home, they will come back

6 - правильно

Olga писал(а):7. Probably. Because now many people can’t afford to buy own house and they continue to live together with the parents.
their own house... continue living...
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 3 года 10 месяцев

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку