Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Проверьте пожалуйста сочинение

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение stellaneoo » 08.05.2017, 14:25

Fast food is convenient, cheap and tasty. That is why millions of people eat it every day. The truth is that fast food is destroying us and we eat it with no regarding to the harm it gets us. It becomes an addiction. Our brain sends messages and wants to eat more and more. One day people healthy and fit, a year later they are sick and overweight . Is it dangerous? Of course it is.
When you look at the lifestyle of people now and people back in the years , you will notice that there has been a lot of changes. For example, in the past people ate healthy and freshly prepared food which was full of flavour and taste. But today many young people prefer to eat fast food such as high fat hamburgers, fries, fried chiken, pizza and feezy drinks.
Fast food has become a synonym for unimaginative food and unhealthy lifestyle. It isn't necessarily bad, but in many cases it contains large amounts of carbohydrates, sugar, unhealthy fats and salt. This food often high in calories. Moreover, eating fast food on a regular basis can lead to a variety of different health problems including obesity.
Although, some people criticize homemade meals and grab junk food instead. They cannot live without chips, burgers and hot dogs.
Personally, I think not all junk food is bad for our health. Eating fast food isn't a disaster. There are some ways to make healthy choices. For example, making your favorite food at home is a great deal easier and healthier than you think. So, you can find a lot of alternative recipes of your fast food favourites, buy fresh ingredients and cook it at home. Besides, some vegetable pizza or burgers are high in vital nutrients and low in fat.
All in all, your choice depends on you. Only you can control what you eat. I had to make a choice not to eat junk food in McDonald's or Burger King as I had bad experience. I prefer to eat homemade food as I can see how it is cooked.
stellaneoo
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 5 месяцев 12 дней

Info

Сообщение Sevilia » 12.05.2017, 18:58

I had to make a choice not to eat
Я бы лучше употребила I have to....
Зачем в том случае прошедшее время, весь абзац в тексте подается в настоящем времени.
В целом текст на английском интересный, хороший.
Sevilia F
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 5 месяцев 8 дней

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку