Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Проверьте,пожалуйста письмо ЕГЭ анг.яз

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение lejuliz » 17.05.2017, 11:37

Задание 39.You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Nancy who writes:
… This year we had a school costume party for Halloween. It was a big success. What costume would you fancy wearing to a costume party? What would you rather do: make a costume yourself or buy one, and why? What do you think of costume parties in general? Our history teacher is taking us to a museum for a field trip next week …
Write a letter to Nancy.
In your letter
- answer her questions
- ask 3 questions about the museum.

Irkutsk
Russia
22/06/17
Dear Nancy,
Thank you for your letter. I haven`t heard you for ages.
So, I would to wear a black cat costume because it represents my inner world. I don't have much time, because I'm preparing for my state exam, so I will buy a costume at a department store. I like costume parties, you can forget about your routine life for a night and imagine that you a super hero. It`s really cool and fun.
Besides, you mentioned that you will go to the museum with teacher. In what museum you will go? Where it is located? Do you want to go to the museum?
Sorry, I`ve got to go now. It`s time for my favorite TV show.
Write back soon.
Best wishes,
Julia
lejuliz
Участник
Участник
С нами: 7 месяцев

Info

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку