Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Проверьте,пожалуйста,эссе. Знаю,что ошибок много. Буду очень благодарна.

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Валерианна » 04.01.2019, 23:00

Health is the most important thing in our life is health
Nowadays,unfortunately, many people neglect their health. Sometimes we even forget to eat and to do sport regurarly. Nevertheless, some people think that health is the most important thing in life whereas others cannot agree with this opinion. In this essay I am going to express my point of view.
To my way of thinking, health plays a big role in our life. It is the main source of people`s well-being.
First of all, I would like to say that without good and strong health a person cannot achieve his goals because he has no desire to be successful. Secondly, only physically health person can enjoy his life and learn something new. He can travell around the world, getting powerful emotions. As you may know,it is a well-known fact that our mood depends on our health.
However,there are people who believe that health it is not the most important thing in our live. They think they family can substitude everything in the world. As a result, a person postpones the visit to a doctor.
Despite my respect for this opinion I do not agree with the statement. I consider that,in the first place,we must take care of yourself,saving our health and our body. What is more, a person should not postpone the visit to a doctor. Only after this we need to think about our family.
In conclusion I would like to say health is the key to success . We must save it just following by some simple rules: doing sport, drinking a lot of water and eating healthy food.
Валерианна
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 9 месяцев 9 дней

Info

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку