Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Определите в каждом предложении видо-временную форму глагола.

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение marishkafishka » 11.02.2021, 16:39

1. In the future, any physical intervention to inspect cross-border goods will only affect a small minority of consignments and their selection will be based on risk analysis techniques using all available intelligence including information from legitimate traders.
2. As revenue collection becomes more effective, particularly in developing countries and those in transition, government income will increase enabling them to reduce only rates but maintain yield.
3. Customs is said to have come into being as long ago as commerce, and commercial fraud seems to have come into being as long ago as Customs.
4. If you understated the value of an article you declare you might have to pay a penalty in addition to payment of duty.
5. Ever since its beginning, the Customs Cooperation Council / WCO has fully recognized the need for countries to take adequate measures to combat various forms of smuggling.
6. When the transaction value cannot be determined, then the value of the imported goods being appraised is the transaction value of identical merchandise.
7. It is the importer’s responsibility to ensure that the proper permits, if required, have been obtained in advance of the goods arriving in the country.
8. Imported goods may not legally enter U.S. commerce until the shipment has arrived within the port of entry and Customs has authorized delivery of the merchandise.
9. Arrangements should be made to ensure that the importer or their agent is informed immediately of arrival so that the entry can be filed and delays in obtaining the goods avoided.
10. The importer is responsible for paying storage charges while unclaimed merchandise is held at the warehouse.
marishkafishka
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 5 месяцев 13 дней

Info

past simple past continous

Сообщение username » 08.05.2021, 10:40

№ 1 Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Simple or Past Continuous: 1. We…………………(begin) dinner when the guests …………….(come). 2. When I ……….(blow) a candle I ……….(break) it. 3. As usual I…….(begin) breakfast and ………(bring) a cup to wash up. 4. I………….. (break) a pencil when I ………… (do) Maths. 5. While the kids …………….. (build) the sandcastle the rain…… (start) . 6. A postman ……………..(bring) a telegram an hour ago. № 2 Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Simple or Past Continuous: 1. My sister………(be) at home when Dad …………(bring) a New Year tree. 2. When I ……….(build) a snowman my little brother……….(break) it. 3. The film ……………(begin) ten minutes ago. 4. While I …………….. (write) my task my dog………………(bite) a ball. 5. When we……………(have) PE outside a strong wind………(blow). 6. At this time yesterday they ……….(go) to Samara. № 1 Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Simple or Past Continuous: 1. We…………………(begin) dinner when the guests …………….(come). 2. When I ……….(blow) a candle I ……….(break) it. 3. As usual I…….(begin) breakfast and ………(bring) a cup to wash up. 4. I………….. (break) a pencil when I ………… (do) Maths. 5. While the kids …………….. (build) the sandcastle the rain…… (start) . 6. A postman ……………..(bring) a telegram an hour ago. № 2 Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Simple or Past Continuous: 1. My sister………(be) at home when Dad ………(bring) a New Year tree. 2. When I ……….(build) a snowman my little brother……….(break) it. 3. The film ……………(begin) ten minutes ago. 4. While I …………….. (write) my task my dog………………(bite) a ball. 5. When we……………(have) PE outside a strong wind………(blow). 6. At this time yesterday they ……….(go) to Samara. № 1 Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Simple or Past Continuous: 1. We…………………(begin) dinner when the guests ……………. (come). 2. When I ……….(blow) a candle I ……….(break) it. 3. As usual I…….(begin) breakfast and ………(bring) a cup to wash up. 4. I………….. (break) a pencil when I ………… (do) Maths. 5. While the kids …………….. (build) the sandcastle the rain…… (start) . 6. A postman ……………..(bring) a telegram an hour ago.
username

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку