Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

проверьте,пожалуйста,задание

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Olga3395 » 06.06.2014, 12:56

Добрый день. Не могли бы Вы проверить задание? пожалуйста
Задание 1 - Ответить на вопросы
1. What’s the man doing? Does it annoy you when people do this?
He is talking on the mobile. It annoys me when it is a long and unless gossip.
2. Does this happen a lot in your country?
Yes, this does.
3. What other things do people do with mobiles that annoy you?
When the people are sitting at the table with other people and they are obsessed by their mobile, when somebody talks loudly on the mobile if he or she is in a public place and don’t switch off the mobile in the cinema or the class.

Задание 2 - Описать картинку и сказать, как это характеризует англичан. (Извините, картинку не буду прикладывать)))
In the first picture the man is drowning and shouts only «help!» and another man who is going with a dog doesn’t pay attention to him. In the second picture the drowning man tells a long polite speech and the man who is going with the dog threw him a life belt.
I understand that being polite is very important to the English. If you want someone to do something, you must ask them politely.
I think it mustn’t refer to the case when somebody is in danger. The drowning man is in a state of affect and the man with the dog mustn’t remain indifferent and he should throw the life belt to drowning person straight away and save him.

Задание 3. intil или by. Cделала упражнение на эту тему. Были ошибки в следующих предложениях. Объясните, пожалуйста, почему в этих случаях нужно использовать intil, а не by, и наоборот.
1. I've been offered a job. I haven't decided yet whether to accept it or now. I have to decide by Friday. (почему не intil Friday)
2.If you want to take part in the competition, you have to apply by 3 April (почему не intil 3 April).
3. If you want to apply for the job, your application must be received by next Friday. (можно, например ... until 2 June или нужно ... by 2 June, by Friday и т.д.).
Проверьте, пожалуйста, еще 1 предложение
Last night I watched TV. By the time I finished / by the time I had finished, it was too late.

Спасибо
Olga3395

Info

Сообщение Евгений10 » 07.06.2014, 20:58

Задание 1 - Ответить на вопросы
1. What’s the man doing? Does it annoy you when people do this?
He is talking on the mobile. It annoys me when it is a long and unless useless gossip.
2. Does this (я бы употребил "it", но это, видимо, само задание...) happen a lot in your country?
Yes, this does.
3. What other things do people do with mobiles that annoy you?
When the people are sitting at the table with other people and they are obsessed by their mobile, when somebody talks loudly on the mobile if he or she is in a public place and don’t doesn’t switch off the mobile in the cinema or the (может быть, "а"?) class.

Добавлено спустя 12 минут 48 секунд:
Задание 2 - Описать картинку и сказать, как это характеризует англичан. (Извините, картинку не буду прикладывать)))
In the first picture the man is drowning and shouts only «help!» and another man who is going with a dog doesn’t pay attention to him. In the second picture the drowning man tells a long polite speech and the man who is going with the dog threw him a life belt.
I understand that being polite is very important to (for?) the English. If you want someone to do something, you must ask them politely.
I think it mustn’t refer to the case when somebody is in the danger. The drowning man is in a state of affect and the man with the dog mustn’t remain indifferent and he should throw the life belt to drowning person straight away and save him.

Обратите внимание на времена глаголов (при описании картинки поставьте сказуемые в Present Continious).
Модальные глаголы: по смыслу must правильно будет заменить на should.

Добавлено спустя 9 минут 39 секунд:
Задание 3. intil (нет такого слова, это опечатка, есть "until") или by. Cделала упражнение на эту тему. Были ошибки в следующих предложениях. Объясните, пожалуйста, почему в этих случаях нужно использовать intil, а не by, и наоборот.
1. I've been offered a job. I haven't decided yet whether to accept it or now (???). I have to decide by Friday. (почему не intil Friday - тоже вот думаю, почему? может быть, просто так надо...)
2.If you want to take part in the competition, you have to apply by 3 April (почему не intil 3 April).
3. If you want to apply for the job, your application must be received by next Friday. (можно, например ... until 2 June или нужно ... by 2 June, by Friday и т.д.).
Проверьте, пожалуйста, еще 1 предложение
Last night I watched TV. By the time I finished / by the time I had finished, it was too late.
Евгений10
Участник
Участник
С нами: 3 года

Сообщение Olga3395 » 09.06.2014, 11:15

Спасибо
Olga3395

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку