1. Напишите словами:
4-four, 36-thirty six, 152-one hundred fifty two, 74890-seventy thousand eight hundred ninety.
порядковые числительные: 3-ий- third , 148-ой- one hundred forty-eighth, 5391-ый- five thousand three hundred and ninety first
года: 1986, 1805, 2012
2. Задайте вопрос к выделенному слову:
1) He must work hard today. What is he must work today?
2) We were reading the whole day. That were we the whole day?
3) The teacher read an interesting story to the students today. When read the teacher an interesting story to the students?
4) They go to work on Monday. What will they on Monday?
5) Tom finished the work. What is finished Tom?
3. Задайте 4 вопроса разного вида к предложениям:
1. Max bought 2 kilos of sugar.
2. My friends will go to the cinema.
3. Children like sweets.
4. Нарисуйте схему и определите тип следующих вопросов:
1) Why did you come yesterday?
2) Did you spend your holiday in the Crimea or in the Caucasus?
3) You aren’t an engineer, are you?
4) Do you like ice-cream?
. Определите время, найдите ошибки и запишите правильный вариант:
1. A week ago my relatives bought a dog. Past Simple
2. They were learn the words yesterday. Past Simple
3. Yesterday we were leave our city. Past Simple
4. Next summer they swum in the river. Future Simple
Самостоятельная работа по дисциплине
«Иностранный язык (английский)»
5. Прочитайте и переведите текст (письменно)
Television in Our Life
Television now plays an important role in our life. It is difficult to say if it is good or bad for us. It is clear, that television has advantages and disadvantages.
But are there more advantages than disadvantages? In the first place, television is an entertainment.
But it is not only a convenient entertainment. For a family of three, four or five, for example, it is more convenient and less expensive to sit comfortably at home than to go out to find entertainment in other places. They don't have to pay for expensive seats at1 the theatre or cinema. They turn on the TV-set and can see interesting films, concerts, football matches.
But some people think that it's bad to watch TV. Those who watch TV need do nothing. We are passive when we watch TV. Television shows us many interesting programmes. But again there is a disadvantage here: we watch TV every evening, and it begins to dominate our lives.
Very often the programmes are bad. Sometimes they show too much violence in films and news programmes. There is also too much pop music and ads. Ads on the whole are convenient for grown-ups. But is it good for children to watch all those ads where they show all kinds of underwear and what not?
6. Ответьте на вопросы по тексту
1. What advantages does television have? It is a convenient entertainment for a family.
2. What disadvantages does television have? TV begins to dominate our lives.
3. What programmes do they sometimes show? Programmes show too much violence and all kinds of underwear in films and news programmes
7. Выпишите из текста все глаголы и поставьте их в Past Simple.
8. Образуйте 3 степени сравнения прилагательных:
beautiful, much, easy, safe
9. Ответьте на вопросы:
6. Have you got a mother? No, I don’t have mother.
7. What is your Mother’s name& My mother name is Nadezgda.
8. How old is she? She would have been 55.
9. What is she? She was housewife.
10. Does she live with you? No. I live whis my husband.
10. Определите время в предложениях, переведите на русский:
1. I will be watching TV tomorrow at 7 o’clock. Future progressive
2. Yesterday evening I didn’t go to the cinema with a friend. Past progressive
3. We all Know that children like sweets. Present Simple
4. Have you seen this movie? – I have seen it twenty times. Present perfect
5. Every day Sindy takes the bus to go to her office. Present Simple