Так, сначала перепишу название, чтобы это было доступно для поиска.Final Control Work for 2nd year students of stomatological faculty. Variant-1Чтобы поблагодарить за работу материально, нажмите на кнопочку "Пожертвовать" в самом низу страницы (нижний правый угол сайта).
1) 75% of Americans are affected by periodontal desease leading to adult tooth loss.
2) The tooth has been evaluated by the dentist without complications by that time.
3) Early treatment of malocclusion can be advised by an orthodontist.
4) Hairy leukoplakia was first diagnosed among homosexuals in the USA (by scientists).
5) The radiographs had been examined by the oral surgeon before he began the operation.
1) were proposed
2) will overcome
3) have shown
5) is caused
1) What usually results in perlapical inflammation?
2) When did Page and Schroder introduce an innovative new analysis of periodontal desease based on histopathology of gingival tissue?
3) Whom is caries in the cervical region of the roots of the teeth found in?
4) What will cause a tooth loss in the adult population if untreated?
5) Where was a 25-year-old woman brought to with a history of abnormal taste and bleeding gums?
1) being - Indefinite Active
2) developing - Indefinite Active
3) having been made - Perfect Passive
4) eating - Indefinite Active
5) trying - Indefinite Active Не забудьте нажать на кнопочки за нашу помощь! Вы реально поможете форуму.