Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Проверьте, пожалуйста, задания (Personality)

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Olga3395 » 21.01.2015, 13:05

1. Say what traits you respect in people and what traits you dislike and why.
There are lots personality traits. Some of them attract us and we dislike others. For example, I respect reliable people. This quality is important for living. You can be sure that reliable person does something that he or she promised. And you can trust reliable people. They won’t betray you on the hard situation and never stub you in the back.
I like communication with broad-minded people. It allows me to broaden my horizons too.
I avoid moody people. Their actions depend on their moody and it annoys.
The arrogant people put themselves above others. To communicative with them is unpleasant.

2. If you could buy any quality, what would you buy?
If you could buy some qualities I’d buy confident and decisive. I consider I don’t them enough as I’d like. And it gives some difficulties to me.

3. Speak about your strong and weak points.
Well. I am tactful and reliable. Exactly, I can keep secrets)). It is a good qualities. I am responsible. And I am empathetic. I’m able to put myself on someone’s place and understand he or she. At the same time it is my weak point too. It’s enough to praise myself. ))
I’ve already written of qualities which I’d like have more. Also I’m not punctuality and I’d like to be more organized and more balanced.

Спасибо
Olga3395

Info

Сообщение Anastasia » 29.01.2015, 00:02

Olga3395 писал(а):sure that reliable person
a reliable person

Olga3395 писал(а):Their actions depend on their moody
mood

Olga3395 писал(а):To communicative
to communicate

Olga3395 писал(а):If you could buy some qualities I’d buy confident and decisive.
confidence and decisiveness

Olga3395 писал(а):I don’t them enough
I don't have enough of them

Olga3395 писал(а):It is a good qualities
These are good qualities

Olga3395 писал(а):and understand he or she.
him or her

Olga3395 писал(а):I’m not punctuality
punctual... Вы путаете сущетвительные и прилагательные?! :fie:
Anastasia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Достижения: 2
Наставник (1) Донатор (1)
С нами: 3 года 6 месяцев

Сообщение Olga3395 » 20.02.2015, 11:52

Анастасия, спасибо большое
Olga3395

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку