Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Помогите, диалог перевести в косвенную речь!

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение Воробей » 11.09.2013, 16:11

Помогите пожалуйста! :pray:
Нужно перевести текст в косвенную речь

http://cs320230.vk.me/v320230251/3ab6/FPJ83b37-jQ.jpg
Воробей

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 11.09.2013, 23:40

Изображение

Laura asked Kim what the matter was.
Kim answered she had had enough.
Laura asked what she meant.
Kim said that it was Julie - her so-called friend - she had cancelled their plans again. She is always doing it and it hurts Kim's feelings.
Laura disagreed and said she looked so sweet and caring.
Kim said that it was what most people thought... On the contrary she only cared about herself and she only went out with her when she had nothing better to do.
Laura soothed Kim and asked if she was being a bit mean.
Kim denied that and said she might be nice to Laura... but she kept letting her down.
Laura suggeested they forgot about it and rented a DVD.
Kim agreed and asked if Laura had any ideas.
Laura suggested Forever Friends trying to remember what that comedy was called.
Kim exclaimed that was perfect.
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года

Сообщение Гость » 10.12.2013, 20:36

перевести диалог в косвенную речь.
Mr Thomson^ Good evening. We have a reservation for a table for two in the name of Thomson.
Waiter: Yes,sir. May I take your coats?
Гость

Сообщение English Guru » 10.12.2013, 22:51

Mr Thomson greeted the waiter and said that he and his company had a reservation for a table for two in the name of Thomson.

The waiter confirmed this information and asked if he might take their coats.

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение moon » 22.03.2014, 10:10

помогите, пожалуйста, перевести на английский язык в косвенную речь со сдвигом времен.
moon

Сообщение English Guru » 22.03.2014, 11:08

moon, выкладывайте свой диалог сюда, поможем!

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

помогите пожалуйста!!!переделать следующий диалог в косвенной речи.

Сообщение Настюша » 12.04.2014, 12:39

JANE. May I come in?
KATE. Is that you, Jane?Come in! It is very good of you to come and see me.
JANE. I came before, but you were too ill to see anybody. Did you get the flowers?
KATE. Surely, I did. It was very nice of you to send them to me.
JANE. How are you now?
KATE. Oh, I am much better, thank you. The doctor says that I shall be allowed to go out in a few days.

Зарании огромное спасибо^^
Настюша

Сообщение English Guru » 13.04.2014, 00:12

Настюша,

Jane asked if she might come in.
Kate asked if that was Jane. Kate invited her in. Kate said that it was very good of Jane to come and see her.
Jane said that she had come before, but Kate had been too ill to see anybody. Jane asked if Kate had got the flowers.
Kate assured her that she had got them. Kate said that it had been nice of Jane to send them to her.
Jane asked how Kate was then.
Kate answered that she was much better and thanked her. Kate said that the doctor said that she would be allowed to go out in a few days.

:dance: Не забудьте нажать на кнопочки за нашу бескорыстную помощь! Вы реально поможете форуму. :beer:

ИзображениеИзображениеИзображение

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Помогитеееее!

Сообщение Наташаааа » 16.10.2014, 14:32

:help: Помогите пожалуйста заполнить пробелы! По парочке предложений, на тему бизнес, презентация. :help: :help:

Friends and colleagues,
May I welcome you on behalf of.... My name is..., let me start by giving our terms of reference. My aim today is to discuss ... I have divided my report into two parts. First, I would like to talk about. . . Secondly, I am going to analyze... This will take about twenty minutes. To save time, could we leave questions until the end? Right. First of all, just a few words about the history of the subject. . . Now for the main problem. There is an essential difference between . . . Turning now to the possibilities, I must say that there is a choice of two courses of action. . . . Next we come to our recommendations. ... I have prepared a detailed list of issues to discuss ... Could you hand around these leaflets, please? That concludes my talk. Please feel free to ask questions.
Наташаааа

Dialog - Passive voice! Help me, please)))

Сообщение AShMiR » 05.11.2014, 07:42

M:OK, the first thing you have to do is to bring the new wheel right
up to the car. OK?
T:Yeah. I’ll get it now.
M:Good. Now, the air pressure in the tyre is probably wrong, so
you need to adjust it. OK? Check the pressure, then either let
some air out or pump some more air in.
T:Got it. Right, I’ve done it.
M:Good. Now before you start lifting up the car, you must loosen
the wheel nuts a bit, so get your wheel gun and loosen the nuts.
... Done that?
T:Yeah, done it.
M:Right, now you’re going to use the jack (домкрат), so first of
all put the jack under the front of the car. OK?
T:Yeah.
M:And then raise the front of the car carefully. Have you done that?
T:Yeah.
M:Right, so now take the wheel off and put it down next to you on
the ground.
T:Yeah. I’ve done that.
M:Good. Now get the new wheel, pick it up and put it on the car.
Have you done that?
T:Yes.
M:Right. Now pick up your wheel gun again and tighten up the
wheel nuts. ...
T:Aha. That’s done.
M:Good. Now lower the car ... and take the jack away.
T:Done it.
M:And of course finish off by taking the old wheel away. Just roll it
away and put it over there.
T:OK.
AShMiR

прямая-косвенная речь

Сообщение Таня » 03.12.2014, 19:07

помогите переделать в косвенную речь пожалуйста!!!!
Henry: What are you doing now? At the factory, I mean. I’ve really never heard any details about your work.
John: Well, at the moment I’m just finishing my six months in the machine shop.
Henry: What sort of work is done there? What have you been doing today?
John: Oh well. Today I’ve been working on the central lathe turning some spe¬cial nuts from solid bar material.
Henry: And do you do that on your own?
John: Oh yes. I’ve been at it for some time. And I only need help from the charge hand if something goes wrong.
Henry: I see.
Таня

Сообщение English Guru » 04.12.2014, 02:08

Тут все просто, сделали бы по таблице: http://englishgu.ru/kosvennaya-rech/

Henry asked what John was doing at the factory then. He said that he had really never heard any details about John's work.
John answered that he was just finishing his six months in the machine shop then.
Henry asked what sort of work was done there and what had Henry been doing that day.
John said that he had been working on the central lathe turning some special nuts from solid bar material that day.
Henry asked if John did that on his own.
John confirmed that. He added that he had been at it for some time and he only needed help from the charge hand if something went wrong.
Henry said that he undersood it.

:dance: Не забудьте нажать на кнопочки за нашу бескорыстную помощь! Вы реально поможете форуму. :beer:

ИзображениеИзображениеИзображение

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Валентина » 10.12.2014, 00:54

Здравствуйте, помогите, пожалуйста, переделать в косвенную речь. Очень надо, а я не понимаю, как тут.
- Bob will you stay at the office after 6 o'clock on Friday.There will be an interesting lecture in the confirence hall at 6.15.
- Yes, I will. Will Alec come?
- No, he won't. And Peter won't come either. They are going to the Ministry holiday home. There'llbe a 2-day seminar on small business there.I think it'l be very interesting.
- And what are your plans?
- Perhaps we'll go to the country. We often go to the country.
Валентина

Сообщение English Guru » 10.12.2014, 02:11

Валентина,

The first man asked Bob if he would stay at the office after 6 o'clock on Friday.There would be an interesting lecture in the confirence hall at 6.15.
Bob agreed and asked if Alec would come.
The first man gave a negative answer and added that Peter wouldn't come either. They were going to the Ministry holiday home. There'd be a 2-day seminar on small business there. He thought it'd be very interesting.
Bob asked what his plans were.
The first man answered that perhaps they'd go to the country. They often went to the country.

English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Сообщение Валентина » 10.12.2014, 09:06

Спасибо огромное!!!
Валентина

Сообщение Лиза » 14.12.2014, 15:47

Нужно перевести в косвенную речь текст.Помогите ,пожалуйста
When I invited Jean to the theatre I was afraid she would refuse my invitation, but she had accepted it. I still
doubted whether she would come: her religion did not allow to go to a theatre, play cards or love a man of
other religious views. However, when I met her at the entrance to the theatre I saw she had thrown off her
religious scruples. She looked eager and her dark eyes sparkled with excitement. Our seats were in the pit.
They were not expensive, but we could see the stage quite well. I gave her the programme and my opera
glasses.
Presently the lights went down; then the curtain rose upon a scene of eighteenth-century Paris at the time of
the French Revolution. It was a melodrama full of hopeless love and heroic self-sacrifice, a play after Dickens's
novel "A Tale of Two Cities". When Martin Harvey, a famous actor, who played the leading part of Sydney
Carton appeared on the stage, Jean's eyes were full of interest and delight. She was greatly impressed by pale,
dark Carton and delicate, charming Lucie Manette, the girl he loved.
During the interval Jean said: "Oh, Mr. Shannon, how splendid it is! So different from what I expected! I
can't tell you what a treat it is for me! I feel so sorry for poor Sydney Carton! He is so much in love with Lucy
and she ... It must be a frightful thing to be in love and not to be loved!"
"Quite," I agreed gravely. "At least they are good friends, and friendship is a wonderful thing."
She consulted her programme to conceal her flush. "The girl who does Lucie is very sweet, she has such
lovely, blonde hair and is so young!" "Well, in real life she is Martin Harvey's wife, must be about forty-five,
and that blonde hair is a wig."
"Please, don't, Mr. Shannon! How can you joke about such things?" she cried in a shocked voice...
As the last scene was under way Jean's hand, small and hot, touched mine. We sat hand in hand as though to
support each other while watching Carton with a pale face and carefully arranged hair mount the guillotine
and meet his death. Jean couldn't keep her tears and they fell upon the back of my hand like raindrops in
spring.
When at last the play came to its end there was a storm of applause and many curtain calls for Miss de
Silva and Martin Harvey. Miss Jean Law, however, was too overcome to join in such a banal applause, her
feelings were too deep for words. Only when we were in the street she whispered with shining eyes. "Oh,
Robert, you can't believe me how much I've enjoyed myself!" It was the first time she had used my Christian
name.
Лиза

Сообщение Диана » 12.04.2015, 19:42

Помогите пожалуйста перевести диалог,в косвенную речь....
Tom:Brian!How did you get the black eye?
Brian:Oh,it was something silly,really.
Tom:Oh,dear!What happened?
Brian:Well ... Remember I told you that I wanted to try an extreme sports?
Tom:Yeah, of course I remember.
Brian: Well, I finally decided to have a kitesurfing lesson!
Tom:Kitesurfing! Isn't that really risky?
Brian:It is a bit but it was fantastik.Actually,i'm thinking of joining the kitesurfing club.What do you thing?
Tom:I wouldn't if i were you!You got a black eye,so it's obviously dangerous!You should stick to a safer sport if you ask me!
Brian:Oh, no!I didn't get my black eye from kitesurfing.My friend Paul accidentally hit me in the eye with his bag on the way home.
Tom:Oh,i see.
Brian:What do you think about coming with me next time i go?It's great fun!
Tom: Hmm ... I don't know.
Диана

Сообщение English Guru » 12.04.2015, 20:57

Попробуйте сделать по правилам, я могу проверить!
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Наставник (1)

проверьте ,пожалуйста ,правильность

Сообщение lizakotkina » 17.06.2015, 17:01

1) Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь

1."What will we do with Tom ?" asked Nick ."He will not finish his homework by himself " . - "I think we can help him " , said Mike .
2."Don't draw on your books !" the librarian said to children . The children answered :"We will keep our books clean "
3. "Are you hungry ?" said Ann to us . " No , we have just had lunch " , we said .
4. "What is the secret of your success ?" the woman said to Jane . " I always work hard ", she answered .

2) Используйте диалоге косвенную речь .

Bob : What sort of music do you like , Carol ?
Carol : I like classical music , opera .
Bob : I find opera boring . I prefer modern music . My other great interest is sport . Do you like sport ?
Carol : I like basketball . But I don't have a lot of free time for playing .
Bob : It's a great game . I play every Sunday . Oh , I am late for work ! Nice to meet you . Bye .

1)
1.Nick asked what they would do with Tom . Mike said that Tom wouldn't finish his homework by himself and he thought they could help him .
2. The librarian told children not to draw in their books . The children answered they would keep their books clean .
3. Ann asked us if we were hungry . We said that we had ust had lunch .
4. The woman asked Jane what was the secret of her success . She answered that she always worked hard .

2)
Bob asked Carol what sort of music she liked ( или did she like ? ) .
Carol answered that she liked classical music and opera .
Bob said that he found opera boring and he prefered modern music .Also he said that he other great interest was sport . He asked Carol if she liked sport .
Carol answered that she liked basketball , but she hadn't ( или didn't had ? ) a lot of free time for playing .
Bob said that basketball was a great game and he played every Sunday . Then Bob said that he was late for work and said it was nice to meet her . Then he said good-bye .
lizakotkina

Сообщение karina_mia » 17.06.2015, 22:20

lizakotkina писал(а):ust
just
lizakotkina писал(а):4. The woman asked Jane what was the secret of her success .
The woman asked Jane what the secret of her success was.
lizakotkina писал(а):Bob asked Carol what sort of music she liked
++
lizakotkina писал(а):he other great interest
his
lizakotkina писал(а):but she hadn't ( или didn't had ? )
didn't have
How people treat you is their karma.
How you react is yours.
karina_mia F
Преподаватель
Преподаватель
Аватара
Наставник (1)

Info

След.

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку