Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Помогите, пожалуйста срочно!

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение lorem » 24.02.2015, 23:25

Кто нибудь, кто может помогите с аудированием. Нужен просто текст аудирования на английском!

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/e9a5ad65d9d9/Unit_15.mp3
P.S. файл без вирусов, просто аудиозапись. СРОЧНО!!!
lorem
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 года 5 месяцев

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 25.02.2015, 00:13

(John Martin is summoned to Hector Grant’s office)
JOHN MARTIN : You wanted to see me, H.G.?
HECTOR GRANT : Yes, I did, John. I’ve just been going through the expenses you incurred on the Abraca trip. We haven’t had a single order out of your visit to Abraca.
JOHN : It’s a bit early to say, but I don’t think the Abracan visit will be fruitless.
GRANT : You went there in October and it’s now February and we haven’t heard a thing from them. What’s our agent doing out there? Sleeping?
JOHN : As a matter of fact, I think there may be something moving out there. We’ve been asked for a quotation for a very large order---office furniture and equipment for two entire government departments.
GRANT : What are the chances of getting this large order? It’s only an enquiry, isn’t it?
JOHN : No, it’s more than that. We’ve already sent pro forma invoices so that the Ministry of Works can apply to the National Bank for foreign exchange. They want a reduction on our unit price per desk for a larger quantity than we originally quoted for, the price to be c.if. Djemsa.
GRANT : c.i.f. Djemsa. Two government departments, you said?
Well, this sounds more like it.
JOHN : It would be the largest single order in the history of the firm. It’s a package deal. We’ve costed it in detail. It’s true. We’d be below normal price levels, but we’re up against big competition. We have the capacity to produce the order and it’d be in addition to the budgeted turnover for the year, so all recovery on marginal cost would be profit. I’m certain it’ll lead to other orders in the country. Here’s the letter.
GRANT : ‘A representative of our Ministry of Works will be coming to London…obliged if you would book him accommodation…glad to visit your factory and view the merchandise…special requirements …’ Here what’s this about ‘special requirements’? What do they mean by that?
JOHN : I don’t know, H.G. That’s the one mystery. They mentioned it in their original letter of enquiry.
GRANT : I don’t much like the sound of that. What do they mean by ‘special requirements’? I suppose we’ll soon find out. What’s the method of payment?
JOHN : We require an irrevocable letter of credit, confirmed on a London bank. We’ve quoted in local currency, and this, of course, is conditional. It’s conditional on the rate of exchange which prevails on the date of our quotation not fluctuating more than three per cent either way. So we’d be protected if the Abracan currency, for instance, was devalued in relation to sterling.
GRANT : Hmm! Is Peter happy about delivery dates?
JOHN : Yes, we can meet them. It’s meant an immense amount of work in the production planning section.
GRANT : Well, you’ll arrange some sort of meeting for as all then?
Have you booked their representative into a hotel?
JOHN : Yes, I have, and I think we should provide a car and show him a bit of this country.
GRANT : All right. But you’d better find out more about the special requirements. It may be some condition we can’t fulfill, and I don’t think…
(Mr. Mahawi, the government representative, arrives and is entertained royally. His ‘special requirements’ cause some difficulty. John goes to see Hector Grant.)
Grant : A mahogany desk with built-in cocktail cabinet, secret drawer and radio! Leather top? Oh, really, John, what kind of firm does he think we are? Our business is mass produced steel office furniture!
JOHN : I said we’d make it. It’s for the Minister’s personal use. They are prepared to pay. It would be additional to the main contract.
GRANT : Don’t be ridiculous. We’ve dropped this sort of line from our range. That was part of our rationalization policy.
JOHN : Couldn’t Bob Hardiman make it?
GRANT : That old chap?
JOHN : Yes. He’s a master craftsman of the old school. Look at this beautiful desk he made for you. You said at the time we introduced work study, during the productivity drive, that he was redundant. Well, here’s a job he can be really useful on, and he’d be delighted to do it. He’d produce a magnificent piece of furniture, it’d be the envy of all the Minister’s visitors and a splendid advertisement for us.
GRANT : Well, you have committed us to it, so we must go ahead, I suppose.

:dance: Не забудьте нажать на кнопочки за нашу бескорыстную помощь! Вы реально поможете форуму. :beer:

ИзображениеИзображениеИзображение
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 4 месяца

Сообщение lorem » 25.02.2015, 00:20

Спасибо огромное! Очень помогли!
lorem
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 года 5 месяцев

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку