Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Помогите пожалуйста.

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение полина » 18.04.2015, 08:45

Вариант 2

I. Выберите предложения, в которых сказуемое выражено формой Present Perfect, и переведите их. Дайте Infinitive смыслового глагола.
1. The profession of an economist is quite diversified.
2. I have passed my exams successfully.
3. Pavel has graduated from the faculty of Statistics.
4. Last week we listened the report of our director.

II. Выберите предложения, в которых сказуемое выражено формой Past Indefinite, и переведите их на русский язык.
1. Environmental pollution has become an obstacle to economic growth.
2. For thousands of years people lived in harmony with nature.
3. My brother wants to be a journalist.
4. Some graduates of the Economics Faculty left our city.

III. Выберите предложения, в которых сказуемое выражено формой Future Indefinite. Переведите их на русский язык.
1. Next year I shall graduate from the University and become a professional econo¬mist.
2. I think that profession of an economist is very important.
3. A secretary helps in organization of meetings and conferences.
4. The new secretary of the company will answer telephone calls, receive messages and make telephone calls on the instruction of her boss.

IV. В следующих предложениях подчеркните сказуемое, назовите видовременную форму глагола.
1. The children are walking in the garden now.
2. Nick and Jane speak French fluently.
3. These businessmen went on a business trip to Poland last week.
4. It will take me 10 minutes to get to the office.

V. Выберите правильную форму глагола из предложенных в скобках.
1. Mary...(goes, go, will go) to the market tomorrow. She wants to buy vegetables.
2. Nowadays people...(likes, like, liked) to travel by air.
3. English businessmen...(left, leave, will leave) our city yesterday.
4. Our director always...(asks, ask, will ask) his secretary about her health.

VI. Выберите форму смыслового глагола, соответствующую данному предложению.
1. When I came the teacher was...a letter. 1. writing
2. I like to...various compositions. 2. write
3. The secretary often...business letters. 3. wrote
4. The professor...his scientific work last year. 4. writes

VII. Прочтите текст и устно переведите его. Перепишите и письменно переведите абзацы 1,4,6.
Alfred Nobel
1. Alfred Nobel, the great Swedish inventor and industrialist, was a man of many contrasts. He was the son of a bankrupt, but became a millionaire, a scientist who loved literature, an industrialist who managed to remain1 an idealist. He made a fortune2, but lived a simple life.
2. Alfred Nobel was born in Stockholm in 1833 but moved to Russia with his parents in 1842, where his father made a strong position for himself in the engineering industry. He got plenty of3 money, but then, suddenly went bankrupt4 and went back to Sweden in 1859.
3. Alfred returned there too and began his own study of explosives in his father's laboratory. Nobel invented a new explosive, dynamite, to improve the peacetime industry of mining5.
4. Like his father, Alfred was imaginative and inventive, but he had better luck in business and showed more financial sense. He was quick to see industrial openings for his scientific inventions and built up over 80 companies in 20 different countries.
5. But Nobel was never really concerned6 about making money. He took an interest7 in literature and philosophy and knew many languages. He took every opportunity8 to help the poor. He spent much time and money working for the cause of peace9 until his death in Italy in 1896.
6. Alfred Nobel was a lover of mankind. According to Nobel's will10 his capital was safely invested to form a fund. The interest" of this fund is to be distributed12 annually in the form of prises to those who, during the previous year has done work of the greatest importance for mankind. His famous will in which he left money to provide prises for out standing work in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology, Medicine, Literature and Peace, is a memorial to his ideals.

Пояснения к тексту
1. managed to remain - удалось остаться
2. to make a fortune - разбогатеть
3. plenty of- много
4. to go bankrupt - обанкротиться
5. industry of mining - горнорудная промышленность
6. to be concerned (about) - беспокоиться (о), интересоваться чем-либо
7. to take an interest — интересоваться
8. to take the opportunity - воспользоваться случаем
9. the cause of peace - дело мира
10. will - воля, желание, завещание
11. the interest - процент; доля капитала (в деле)
12. is to be distributed - должен распределяться

VIII. Прочтите 5-й абзац текста и ответьте письменно на следующий вопрос: Was Alfred Nobel ever concerned about making money?
полина

Info

Сообщение English Guru » 18.04.2015, 11:38

Задание большое. Какие сроки? Давайте делать вместе. Начните, а я буду проверять и подсказывать.
Лучшая благодарность за помощь — рассказать о нас в социальных сетях!

Книга «Секреты Эссе» поможет Вам значительно улучшить навык написания эссе для ЕГЭ.

Если Вам нужно выполнить задание, но сами Вы делать ничего не хотите, то смотрите форум платная помощь.
English Guru M
Администратор
Администратор
Аватара
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 4 года 6 месяцев

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку